The Weekend 3 Count is brought to you by Triple Threat CLE. I've got a few ideas spinning in my head of stuff to add to Weekend 3 Count. This week I'm introducing a weekly segment in the Weekend 3 Count called "Weekend Flashback". Within the "Weekend Flashback" I'll post a video of a well known superstar from one of their early days in the business.
*** Weekend Flashback ***
The debut of the Master of Pain (Undertaker) in CWA Memphis Wrestling in 1989.
*** WWE News and Rumors ***
- Hulk Hogan and Ric Flair are being rumored for this week's RAW. Its unknown if they will be apart of an on air segment.
- Speaking of RAW, Triple H, stated in an interview this week that he will be bringing the Hell In A Cell to RAW this Monday. We can expect to see the cell hanging from the rafters above the ring.
- Things are still not looking good for Daniel Bryan. Sources are saying that he still has seen no improvement on his right arm. After his successful neck surgery, Bryan, began having issues with his right arm not functioning properly. It's being rumored that he may need tommy john's surgery which will put him out another 6 to 12 months.
- Smackdown may be switching night's in January after all. SyFy has announced a new show starting this winter on Friday's at 9:00pm, which would normally be Smackdown's second hour. Sources are saying it looks like a Thursday night Smackdown move may be happening.
- WWE World Heavyweight Champion, Brock Lesnar, is not being advertised to return until RAW on December 8th. Again what happened to the 30 day no compete clause the WWE always followed??
- Randy Orton has been the talk of the internet this week with his "RKO outta nowhere" videos on YouTube. What's interesting is WWE have actually taken notice of the videos. Could we be seeing another Randy Orton push coming?
- WWE released ring announcer Justin Roberts this week. Rumors are circulating that an argument with Michael Cole is what got Roberts released.
- Anyone that might still hold a grudge against Earl Hebner for screwing Bret Hart in the Montreal Screwjob in 1997, can move on with their lives now. This past week WWE Hall of Famer, Bret Hart, appeared at a wrestling show and buried the hatchet with the Hebner Brothers.
- WWE's Hell In A Cell Card -
** "Hell In A Cell Match": John Cena vs. Randy Orton
** "Hell In A Cell Match": Seth Rollins vs. Dean Ambrose
** "WWE United States Championship Match": Sheamus (c) vs. The Miz
** Rusev vs. Big Show
** "Loser Is The Others Bitch For A Month": Nikki Bella vs. Brie Bella
*** TNA News and Rumors ***
- Rumors are saying that TNA wasn't happy at all with the way Wrestle-1 handled Bound For Glory. TNA is stating that W-1 changed up a lot of things going into the pay per view which didn't sit well with TNA.
- Sunday at Bound For Glory, TNA edited out a segment with Team 3D after their match with Tommy Dreamer and Abyss. Team 3D threw out a challenge to the New Japan Pro Wrestling faction led by A.J. Styles called The Bullet Club. Team 3D is now done with TNA and judging by this challenge, they may be moving on to NJPW, or possibly Jeff Jarrett's GFW to take on The Bullet Club for the NJPW Tag Team Championship.
- Here is a highlight package of the group that is known as The Bullet Club.
- Sources are saying that TNA TV Announcer, Mike Tenay's, contract expires before early January. There is no word on when or if he will be resigning.
- More Kurt Angle news. Rumors are saying that Kurt Angle will be re-signing with TNA soon. Angle was negotiating with the WWE for a return, however, the WWE wanted Angle on full time. Angle stated that he can't handle a full time schedule anymore due to the wear and tear on his body.
- There are rumors going around backstage in TNA that they will be having a big announcement coming soon. No clue as to what it'll be about or if it's even a legit announcement.
In closing here is a special announcement from "Stone Cold" Steve Austin, officially announcing his future with the WWE!!!