Wrestling Lockup with Brandon, brought to you by Triple Threat CLE. It's time for this week's RAW recap.
- RAW was live this week in Indianapolis, Indiana.
- Backstage, Seth Rollins talks up Kane and brags about what just happened. Rollins tries to re-friend Kane and earn his alliance but Kane walks away.
- Backstage, Seth Rollins tries to reunite with Mercury and Noble, but both men ignore Rollins and walk off.
- Backstage, Triple H and Stephanie McMahon tell Seth Rollins to forget about the others. Rollins wants The Authority to be a family again. Stephanie suggests an apology. Rollins thinks they mean he gets the apology but Triple H corrects that. Triple H says Rollins is scared, scared of Brock Lesnar. Triple H says he's smart to be scared of Lesnar, a smart man has a fool proof plan and apologizes. Saying "I'm sorry" goes a long way and getting his "family" back will be helpful if Lesnar shows up later.
- Backstage, Big Show interrupts Ryback's interview and calls Ryback a little boy. Ryback says Show is all talk and no action. Show and Ryback begin brawling and it ends with Ryback tossing Show into some backstage equipment and leaving Show laid out.