Wrestling Lockup with Brandon, brought to you by Triple Threat CLE. It's this week's TNA Impact recap for the week.
- This week's Impact was taped at the Impact Zone in Orlando, Florida. This week was the made for tv pay per view of Destination X.
- Backstage, Grado is trying to work out to make X Division weight, but falls over a production case and runs off to the bathroom.
- We get confirmation that Mickie James wasn't hurt last week when James Storm shoved her off of a train platform.
- Backstage, more Grado workouts. Grado tries communicating with Tiger Uno, but fails and gives up. Uno calls Grado a jackass after Grado leaves.
- Backstage, Bobby Roode and Austin Aries hype their tag team title pursuit. Roode tells Aries to focus on Kurt Angle and the TNA World Heavyweight Championship tonight.
- Backstage, Grado weighs in and then is told that the X-Division has no weight limits and his match is next.
- Backstage, Bram grabs a camera after taking out a cameraman and says Destination X is a stupid name. His destination is him heading to the ring to make history.
- Bram vs. Crimson: The match closes out with Crimson applying a submission hold but Bram makes it to the ropes. Bram hits his finisher and picks up the pin.
- Backstage, Ethan Carter III says Angle dared him to hit him first. EC3 promises that when he does Angle won't get up.