What's up gang! Another week in wrestling begins with this week's Monday Night RAW! Last week WWE Universal Champion Brock Lesnar and his opponent for WWE Great Balls of Fire, Samoa Joe, had their first face to face meeting and had to be separated by officials and the RAW locker room. We move within three weeks of the pay per view when The Beast meets The Destroyer for the title! Sheamus and Cesaro, meanwhile, retained their WWE RAW World Tag Team Championship against The Hardy Boys in a 2 Out of 3 Falls Match, however, it was left undecided as both teams were counted out to end the last and deciding fall. Will we see another meeting between the two teams soon? All that and alot more this week as RAW was live in Evansville, Indiana.
** This Weeks Card **
- Luke Gallows and Karl Anderson battled The Hardy Boys.
- Finn Balor battled Bo Dallas.
- Akira Tozawa battled TJ Perkins.
- Samoa Joe battled Roman Reigns.
- WWE RAW World Tag Team Champions Sheamus and Cesaro battled Titus O'Neil and Apollo Crews in a non title match.
- Nia Jax battled Sasha Banks.
- Roman Reigns returned to announce his plans for this year's Summer Slam pay per view.
- Elias Samson came face to face with The Demon.
- Seth Rollins and Bray Wyatt continue their feud.
- Kurt Angle promised to reveal who's been attacking Enzo and Big Cass.
- The Miz and Maryse returned with another edition of Miz TV.
** RAW **
Winners: The Hardy Boys, by pinfall.
- We get another Shattered Dreams Video with Goldust inviting R-Truth to Los Angeles next Monday to star in his latest film The Shattered Truth.
- Elias Samson Promo: Samson is in the ring with his guitar and mocks the city of Evansville. Samson goes to perform a song, but has to tune his guitar first. As Samson tunes the guitar, Finn Balor interrupts. Balor and Samson go face to face, but Samson backs down and leaves the ring.
Winner: Finn Balor, by pinfall.
- At the announcers table Corey Graves receives another text message, leaves and heads backstage.
- Backstage, Corey Graves finds Kurt Angle and tells him about the text message he received. Enzo and Big Cass walk in and Angle demands Enzo to tell him why he's talking trash to Conor McGregor on Twitter. Cass says that's not important, what's important is wanting to know why Big Show is attacking he and Enzo. Angle promises that he will reveal who's been doing it by the end of the night.
- Corey Graves returns to the announcers table and he praises Kurt Angle as an excellent General Manager.
- Backstage, Finn Balor wants to get back the WWE Universal Championship. Elias Samson suddenly attacks Balor from behind and beats him down. Samson tells Balor to never upstage him again.
Winner: Akira Tozawa, by pinfall.
- Backstage, Kurt Angle is questioning The Revival about the attacks of Enzo and Big Cass.
- We get another What's Up Production Video from R-Truth. Truth accepts Goldust's challenge for next week.
- Backstage, Curtis Axel is trying to cheer up Bo Dallas. The Miz interrupts and offers them an entourage job so he can turn them into the stars they deserve to be.
- Backstage, Samoa Joe promises that Roman Reigns is leaving a broken man tonight. Joe promises to teach Reigns some respect and then he's going on to defeat Brock Lesnar for the WWE Universal Championship.
Winner: Samoa Joe, by submission.
- Backstage, Kurt Angle is questioning the Big Show about the attacks on Enzo and Big Cass.
Winners: Sheamus and Cesaro, by pinfall.
Winner: Nia Jax, by DQ.