NXT is back this week with the ladies taking the main event of the show. NXT Women's Champion Asuka looks to continue her undefeated streak as she enters a Triple Threat Elimination Match between Ruby Riot and Nikki Cross, with her title on the line.
** This Weeks Card **
- Drew McIntyre battled Rob Ryzin.
- NXT World Tag Team Champions The Authors of Pain battled Beastly Brody and Malken in a non title match.
- "The Velveteen Dream" Patrick Clark battled Raul Mendoza.
- NXT Women's Champion Asuka defended her title against Ruby Riot and Nikki Cross in a Triple Threat Elimination Match.
- Heavy Machinery and The Authors of Pain go face to face.
** NXT **
Winner: Drew McIntyre, by pinfall.
Winners: Authors of Pain, by pinfall.
- Authors of Pain Promo: Paul Ellering brags about AOP's success, being undefeated for a year and runs down all the tag teams that AOP have run over. Ellering then turns his attention to Heavy Machinery who have been calling out AOP the past few weeks. Ellering says Heavy Machinery won't even be a foot note in the Book of Pain. Heavy Machinery arrive and go face to face with AOP. Ellering steps in and orders AOP to retreat out of the ring and fight another day.
Winner: "The Velveteen Dream" Patrick Clark, by pinfall.
- Backstage, Kassius Ohno is asked about Hideo Itami's new negative attitude. Ohno says Itami isn't a bad guy he just needs to build a bridge and get over what he's going through right now. Ohno then announces that he's battling Aleister Black next week.
** First Elimination: Ruby hits a drop kick on Nikki that sends Nikki flying into the corner. Ruby goes to the top rope, but gets sent to the floor by Asuka. Asuka misses an aerial assault on Nikki and then gets planted with a swinging neck breaker by Nikki. Asuka rolls outside as Nikki hits Ruby with the swinging neck breaker to score the pinfall. Ruby Riot is eliminated.
Winner: No Contest, Asuka retains the NXT Women's Championship.