Wrestling Lockup with Brandon, brought to you by Triple Threat CLE. It's this week's NXT and Smackdown recaps for the week.
*** NXT ***
- NXT was taped at their home base of Full Sail University, in Orlando, Florida.
- Hideo Itami appeared in a pre-taped interview. Itami had shoulder surgery and has no clue who jumped him at Takeover.
- Backstage, Baron Corbin says Rhyno learned that Corbin is the only unstoppable force. Rhyno interrupts and throws down another challenge to Corbin.
- Backstage, Alexa Bliss says winners are attracted to each other, that's how she ended up with Blake and Murphy. Bliss taunts Carmella. They will meet next week.
- Backstage, Jason Jordan says he's found the perfect partner. Chad Gable interrupts to brag about being in the Olympics. Jordan says he has a partner and will call Gable if he ever needs him.
*** SmackDown ***
- Smackdown was taped this week in Wilkes-Barre, Pennsylvania.
Backstage, Seth Rollins tells Kane that Dean Ambrose deserved to be locked in jail forever. Noble tells a story about his crazy Aunt that reminds him of Ambrose. Kane says he has a plan to help Rollins at Elimination Chamber.
- Backstage, Lana says she thought Rusev could change, but she was wrong and wouldn't go into anymore details on what's going on with her and Dolph Ziggler. Rusev interrupts and they have another back and forth. Rusev says Lana dug her grave and now she'll lay in it.