Smackdown Live was live this week in Grand Rapids, Michigan. This week's show revealed the after effects of this past Sunday's WWE Hell In A Cell pay per view.
** Smackdown Live Card **
- Shelton Benjamin and Chad Gable, The Ascension, Breezango and The Hype Bros. all battled to determine new #1 Contenders in a Fatal Four Way Match.
- Becky Lynch battled Ms. Money In The Bank Carmella.
- Shinsuke Nakamura and Randy Orton battled Rusev and Aiden English.
- WWE United States Champion Baron Corbin defended his title against AJ Styles.
- Promos By: WWE Smackdown Live World Tag Team Champions The Usos, Kevin Owens and Bobby Roode.
** Smackdown Live **
Winners: Shelton Benjamin and Chad Gable, by pinfall, to become new #1 Contenders.
- Backstage, Kevin Owens and Sami Zayn are hiding out in their locker room refusing interviews at the moment.
- Backstage, Lana and Tamina confront Nattie Neidhart. Lana says the title will look ravishing on Tamina. Nattie mocks them both as Carmella interrupts. Nattie agrees that they all deserve to be champion, but not Charlotte. Charlotte suddenly appears and is asked why she's sad by Nattie. Nattie mocks Ric Flair, forcing Charlotte to attack Nattie until it's broken up by WWE Officials.
- Backstage, Baron Corbin is interviewed. Corbin mocks the fans and Tye Dillinger. Corbin then states that the house that AJ Styles built will become the opportunity that AJ Styles squandered tonight.
Winner: Becky Lynch, by submission.
Winners: Shinsuke Nakamura and Randy Orton, by pinfall.
- Backstage, AJ Styles is interviewed and Styles says he was the only Phenomenal one at the Hell In A Cell pay per view. Styles is confident that he's winning the title back from Baron Corbin tonight and it'll be End of Days for him.
Winner: Baron Corbin, by pinfall, to retain the WWE United States Championship.
- After the match, Baron Corbin is interviewed. Corbin says the title is his, the fans can cry all they want and he will buy a boat to sail down their river of tears. Corbin poses with the title to end the show.