Wrestling Lockup with Brandon, brought to you by Triple Threat CLE. It's the TNA Impact results from last night's show. Impact took place from Bethlehem, Pennsylvania. Impact consisted of The Wolves defending their TNA World Tag Team Titles against James Storm and a mystery partner after Storm cashed in his "Feast or Fired" briefcase. Eric Young battled Tyrus. Samoa Joe delivers bad news. Main event time saw Austin Aries vs. Bobby Lashley. All this and more, result time.
- Davey Richards' Answer To James Storm: Storm is in the ring and wants to know if Davey Richards is joining the Revolution, now. The Wolves come to the ring. Eddie Edwards wants to give his opinion but Richards again says he can answer for himself. Richards says he's a Wolf and Storm is out of his mind, the answer is NO! Storm, Manik and Sanada attack The Wolves. Storm chokes Richards with a bullrope and steel chair shots Richards' leg. Storm hits Edwards in the head and Richards in the leg with his "Feast or Fired" briefcase. Storm announces he's cashing in his "Feast or Fired" tag team title match briefcase now.
- Revolution Recruitment: Manik hits up newcomer, Mahabali Sheera and says he wants Sheera to meet a powerful man.
- Kenny King Issues With Chris Melendez: King calls out Melendez, who comes to the ring. King says he loves America, he just hates Melendez cause he's a fraud. Mr. Anderson comes to the ring and calls Melendez a hero but gets told to shut up by King. Melendez says he has people that believe in him. King wants a match with Melendez then sucker punches Anderson before running away.
- Aries' Warning: Aries says he's pissed, Lashley can stop attacking people from behind and do it face to face instead. Aries wants Lashley tonight.
- Samoa Joe Vacates The TNA X-Division Title: Joe says he's not medically cleared to wrestle for quite awhile. Due to this, Joe must vacate the TNA X-Division Title. Joe says he'll be back to challenge for it when he's 100%.
And that's a wrap my friends, thanks for reading this week's Impact results. Till next time, tap or snap.