The Weekend 3 Count is brought to you by Triple Threat CLE.
*** Weekend Flashback ***
- Terra Ryzing (Triple H) vs. Brian Armstrong (Road Dogg) WCW 1993:
*** WWE News and Rumors ***
- John Cena, missed this past week's RAW, as he is currently filming a part in an upcoming movie called The Nest.
- Randy Orton, is currently taking time off to film his new movie called The Condemned 2. Reason why he was written off with an injury from Seth Rollins on RAW.
- Rumors are popping up about the WWE going with the power struggle angle that would conclude at Wrestlemania 31. The Rock and Triple H talked about a possible Wrestlemania match with each other at the Smackdown Anniversary Show last month. Many are thinking that The Rock would serve as Vince McMahon's wrestler and face Triple H, winner getting complete control over the WWE.
- The "Immortal" Hulk Hogan stated recently that he has been working out and getting his surgically repaired back back into shape in hopes of one last match. Hogan said he would love to have one more match at Wrestlemania 31.
- WWE has announced that Smackdown will officially be moving back to Thursday's, starting January 15th 2015.
- Finn Balor made his official NXT debut this past week.
- A few week's back it was learned from a commentator from AAA Wrestling, that Rey Mysterio, was seriously thinking of not returning to the WWE. This past week, Rey, met with WWE officials before RAW. This could possibly mean that Rey might be changing his mind and returning to the WWE.
- Santino Marella, who had to retire in the early spring due to neck issues, is attempting a comeback. Marella has been cleared to train and take bumps. Marella is hoping to get cleared to wrestle again in the future and make a possible return to WWE.
- Darren Young, who's been out with an ACL injury, has stated that he is back to 100% and should be back soon.
- WWE posted this past week that Bo Dallas will be out 6-8 weeks, suffering from an injury to his left foot. If Bo Dallas continues to "Bo-Lieve" then I predict him back in 2-4 weeks.
- Zack Ryder recently commented on Twitter that he may need rotator cuff surgery to repair a tear. Great who's going to be WWE's official jobber now?
- NXT superstar Solomon Crowe told a live crowd recently that his TV debut is coming soon. Crowe has gained a huge following not only in NXT but on the independent scene as well. Here's a highlight package of the man they call Crowe.
- Former UFC Fighter and WWE Superstar, Ken Shamrock, was interviewed this week. Shamrock gave his opinions on MMA and why he should be inducted into the WWE Hall of Fame. You can read Ken Shamrock's interview here
*** TNA News and Rumors ***
- There are talks still going on that Spike TV may be planning on giving TNA a new TV deal. It will however be for a smaller amount of money then what TNA was making in the original deal with Spike TV. However, looking ahead to Wednesday, November 26th, Spike TV has a movie showing in TNA Impact's time slot from 9-11. Could that mean the end of Impact?
- This past week on Impact, Mahabali Shera, who hails from India, was introduced to the TNA roster. The following is a preview of TNA's newest member.
- Current TNA wrestler, Low Ki, was interviewed this week. Low Ki talked about his time in WWE and took some shots at WWE Chairman, Vince McMahon. You can read that interview here.
*** GFW News and Rumors ***
- GFW announced that their first pay per view event will be with New Japan Pro Wrestling and will be titled Wrestle Kingdom 9. The event will take place on January 4th in Tokyo, Japan, at the Tokyo Dome. The event will take place at 2:00am eastern standard time which would be 4:00pm Tokyo time. The event will be shown on pay per view at 7:00pm eastern standard time later in the evening.
And that's this weekend's 3 Count. Join me every Sunday afternoon as I post news around WWE, TNA and GFW. Till next week, tap or snap.