Wrestling Lockup with Brandon, brought to you by Triple Threat CLE, is back with this week's RAW Recap Edition.
This week's RAW was live in Baltimore, Maryland. Seth Rollins returned from his injury that sidelined him back in November of 2015. Sheamus battled Sami Zayn one on one in a money in the bank qualifying match. The New Day battled The Social Outcasts in six man tag team action. Cesaro battled WWE Intercontinental Champion, The Miz in a money in the bank qualifying match. Chris Jericho battled Apollo Crews in a money in the bank qualifying match. Enzo returns from his concussion injury and Big Cass goes one on one against Bubba Ray Dudley. Charlotte kicked her daddy Ric Flair to the curb. Dean Ambrose battled Dolph Ziggler in a money in the bank qualifying match. The main event saw AJ Styles battle Kevin Owens in a money in the bank qualifying match.
*** RAW ***
Winner: Sami Zayn, by pinfall.
- Backstage, Apollo Crews gets attacked from behind by an angry Sheamus and beaten down.
- "Six Man Tag Team Match": The New Day vs. The Social Outcasts: The match closes out with Bo Dallas getting a Bo Train started after the Outcasts take control. Slater trips and falls and Woods suicide dives onto the Outcasts, taking them all out. Big E and Kofi hit the double team Big Ending on Slater and score the pinfall. After the match, The New Day introduce Slater to the cake face first.
Winners: The New Day, by pinfall.
Winner: Cesaro, by pinfall.
- Backstage, Stephanie McMahon tells Seth Rollins that things have changed including their business relationship. Stephanie welcomes back a confused Rollins.
Winner: Chris Jericho, by pinfall.
- Backstage, Sheamus is asked about why he attacked Apollo Crews. Sheamus laughs at Crews and walks away.
- Enzo and Big Cass Promo: Enzo talks about his concussion and says if he had a dime for every time he got knocked down and didn't get back up...he'd have 0 dimes. Enzo calls out the Dudley Boys so he can prove that there's just one word to describe them. S-A-W-F-T....SAAAAWWWWFFFFTTTTTT. The Dudleys arrive and we have Big Cass vs. Bubba next.
Winner: Big Cass, by pinfall.
Winner: Dean Ambrose, by pinfall.
- Backstage, Arn Anderson tells Ric Flair he's sorry for what happened. Flair walks away with his head down.
- AJ Styles Promo: Styles gives credit to Roman Reigns, but says Reigns still isn't phenomenal. Styles says if it wasn't for The Usos and The Club interfering he would be the champion right now. Styles doesn't live in the past and is now looking toward Money In The Bank. Luke Gallows and Karl Anderson interrupt and head to the ring. Anderson says he's feeling unwanted. Styles says he stated from day one that he was doing things on his own, cause things have changed. Styles says they can still be brothers, but it's time to split up and if they can't understand that than they don't need to be in the ring together. Gallows and Anderson leave the ring and look back at Styles from the RAW stage.
Winner: Kevin Owens, by pinfall.