Wrestling Lockup with Brandon, brought to you by Triple Threat CLE, has returned with your TNA Impact Recap Edition.
TNA Impact took place in the United Kingdom, apart of TNA's UK Tour. On this edition of TNA Impact, TNA said goodbye to one of the greatest wrestlers of all time, Kurt Angle. Dixie Carter held a goodbye ceremony and Angle also took on Bobby Lashley in his last TNA match, in the main event. Eric Young defended the TNA King of the Mountain Championship in a King of the Mountain Match. Gail Kim defended the TNA Knockout's Championship against Jade of The Dollhouse. The Wolves defended the TNA World Tag Team Championship against Beer Money.
*** Impact ***
- Dixie Carter Promo: The entire TNA roster surround the ring, as tonight's farewell to Kurt Angle is about to begin. Kurt Angle arrives and Dixie says Angle is the greatest wrestler in the sport, Angle will not be forgotten, Angle set the TNA bar extremely high and on behalf of everyone in TNA, Angle gets a huge thank you. Drew Galloway bows to Angle and says he came to TNA to not only fight the best talent, but also wrestle Kurt Angle. Galloway says the TNA roster lives and breathes wrestling just like Angle and Galloway gives Angle a thank you hug. Angle says he came to TNA to find himself, he's now a better person, father and husband. Angle thanks Dixie, everyone in TNA and of course the TNA wrestling fans. Bobby Lashley arrives and says this is truly amazing, and it's a great day for the fans as they'll witness Angle's very last match tonight. Lashley is honored to wrestle the man that got him into the wrestling business, however, looking into Angle's eyes, Lashley knows Angle can't wrestle him and just isn't ready for Lashley. Lashley walks away to end the segment.
Winner: Eric Young, to retain the TNA King of the Mountain Championship.
- We see a video highlight of Kurt Angle vs. Samoa Joe from TNA Genesis in 2006.
- Backstage, Maria Bennett thanks Dixie Carter for giving her and Mike Bennett a chance in TNA and says she can be a huge asset to the Knockout's Division. Maria says Dixie has nothing to be worried about, but Mike is going to call Dixie out later to ask a question. Dixie says she really likes Mike and Maria, but she seen what Maria did to Gail Kim and actions speak louder than words.
- Mike and Maria Bennett Promo: Mike reminds us what "The Miracle" is and how TNA needs him more then ever. Mike runs down Kurt Angle for cheap shotting him a few weeks back, but it doesn't matter because Mike is a future TNA World Heavyweight Champion and the savior of not only TNA, but the whole wrestling business. Mike calls out Dixie Carter, but Drew Galloway arrives instead. Galloway says that everything isn't going to be handed to the Bennetts, this is wrestling, not a charity and maybe Bennett should do more fighting than running his mouth like a bitch. Mike says TNA may as well be a charity, Galloway got what he wanted when he begged for a match with Kurt Angle and the Feast Or Fired briefcase that Galloway holds is a charity. Mike says he's done talking and orders Galloway to go get Dixie. Galloway instead lands a series of punches on Mike and a clothesline. Galloway goes for the Claymore, but Mike escapes.
- We see a video highlight of Kurt Angle winning the TNA World Heavyweight Championship against AJ Styles, Christian Cage and Chris Harris at TNA Slammiversary 2007, in a King of the Mountain Match.
- Backstage, The Wolves personally thank Kurt Angle. Angle says The Wolves are spectacular and he's passing the Ankle Lock submission on to Davey Richards.
Winner: Gail Kim, by pinfall, to retain the TNA Knockouts Championship.
- Matt Hardy Promo: Matt says it's outrageous that Ethan Carter is getting yet another shot at the TNA World Heavyweight Championship next week. Matt wants to know how bad did EC3 cry to Aunt Dixie to get his way, there's a conspiracy in TNA, but he's not worried because defeating EC3 again will be no different then the past beatings he gave EC3.
Winners: Beer Money, by pinfall, to win the TNA World Tag Team Championship.
- Backstage, Mike Bennett says whatever Bobby Lashley does to Kurt Angle tonight, Angle will deserve it. Angle tells Bennett he needs to pray Angle never comes back to TNA, cause if he does it'll get real....damn real.
- Grado Promo: Grado says he has proof that there were shenanigans going on and he never should have been fired. Eli Drake and Jessie Godderz, however, interrupt. Drake and Godderz mock Grado, threaten to beat up Grado and finally do attack Grado. Mahabali Shera hits the ring and makes the save for Grado. Shera gets hit with Drake's Feast Or Fired briefcase by Drake, but Drake misses Grado and accidentally hits Godderz. Grado lays out Drake with a cutter and steals Drake's briefcase.
Winner: Bobby Lashley, by pinfall.