Wrestling Lockup with Brandon, brought to you by Triple Threat CLE, has returned with your TNA Impact Recap Edition.
TNA Impact took place at the Impact Zone in Orlando, Florida. Drew Galloway begins his reign as the new TNA World Heavyweight Champion, after cashing in his Feast Or Fired briefcase and defeating Matt Hardy last week on Impact. Beer Money defended the TNA World Tag Team Championship against a reunited BroMans. Eddie Edwards faced Crazy Steve of The Decay in a No DQ match. Maria Bennett forces The Dollhouse to fight in a triple threat match against each other to win Maria's #1 Contendership to the TNA Knockouts Championship. The main event saw a #1 Contenders Gauntlet match for the TNA World Heavyweight Championship.
*** Impact ***
- Backstage, Beer Money run down a list of past TNA tag teams that could show up for their Beer Money Tag Team Championship Invitational.
- Backstage, Mike Bennett gets his gauntlet entry number and says he'll fulfill his destiny and perform a miracle as he saves TNA and wins the World Heavyweight Championship.
- Robbie E Promo: Robbie says it's cool that Beer Money is back, old teams are putting aside their differences and announces the reunited BroMans accepting the tag team invitational.
Winners: Beer Money, by pinfall, to retain the TNA World Tag Team Championship.
- Backstage, Abyss says The Decay are together for reasons no one will understand. Abyss mentions taking out Davey Richards and is targeting Eddie Edwards next. Rosemary says she'll spit Edwards' soul into darkness.
- Backstage, Eric Young says he's the king of wrestling, he's a god, he's the most dangerous man, Jeff Hardy learned the hard way and Drew Galloway will soon learn about greatness. EY and Bram draw their gauntlet numbers as Jeff Hardy's alter ego Willow lurks in the background.
- "No DQ Match": Eddie Edwards vs. Crazy Steve: The match closes out with, Steve wedging steel chairs in between the turnbuckles. Steve hits an uppercut on Edwards followed by a chair toss to Edwards' back. Edwards comes back and sends Steve into the wedged chairs a series of times. Rosemary jumps on the apron and Edwards goes after her. Steve accidentally crashes into Rosemary, sending her to the floor. Edwards rolls up Steve and scores the pinfall.
Winner: Eddie Edwards, by pinfall.
- Backstage, Maria Bennett reminds Gail Kim that she pinned her last week, is the first lady of wrestling and is going to change the Knockouts Division.
- Backstage, Dixie Carter tells Bobby Lashley that he should be lucky he only got fined for what he did to Josh Matthews and The Pope last week. Dixie tells Lashley that she'll give him what he wants this week though.
- Backstage, Jeff Hardy says he's sick of people sticking their noses in his title matches. Ethan Carter interrupts and says he will not let Mike Bennett make a name for himself in EC3's expense.
Maria Bennett Promo: Maria says she's the first lady of wrestling and calls out The Dollhouse. Maria wants the DH to be unique and they never had a leader like Maria. Maria suggests they should break up the DH and become women. Marti isn't impressed and Maria tells them to respect her. Maria has given up her title shot to The Dollhouse, but The Dollhouse must fight each other in a triple threat match to determine a new #1 Contender.
- "#1 Contenders Triple Threat Match": Marti vs. Rebel vs. Jade: The match closes out with, Jade landing a snapmare, a kick, and a running boot on Rebel for a near fall. Jade next hits a gut wrench suplex for another near fall on Rebel. Rebel lands forearms on Jade, as Marti hits a tower of doom on both ladies. Rebel gets a near fall rollup on Marti. Jade hits a dropkick and an STO on Rebel. Jade with another STO and she scores the pinfall.
Winner: Jade, by pinfall, to become #1 contender to Gail Kim and the TNA Knockouts Championship.
- Backstage, Matt Hardy complains that there is a conspiracy against him, draws his number and is upset with his draw. Tyrus isn't happy with his and Spud is happy with his. Matt takes Spud's number as his own.
- Backstage, Grado is going to have a party next week to celebrate being reinstated in TNA. Mahabali Shera asks if Odarg The Great will be there cause he owes Shera $50. Grado says Odarg owes him money too.
- Drew Galloway Promo: Galloway says there's been too much talking, it's time for the gauntlet. Bobby Lashley interrupts, congratulates Galloway on winning the title and says he'll be taking the title. Galloway says he doesn't respect Lashley. Lashley says he got a spot in the gauntlet and Galloway will be an ex-champion soon.
- "#1 Contenders Gauntlet Match":
** Order of Entry: Ethan Carter and Bobby Lashley drew #1 and #2. Spud drew #3. Mike Bennett drew #4. Eric Young drew #5. Tyrus drew #6. Bram drew #7. Matt Hardy drew #8 and Jeff Hardy drew #9
** Eliminations: Ethan Carter tosses Spud to the floor. Bobby Lashley spears Tyrus and then tosses Tyrus to the floor. Bram hits a knee on Eric Young, sending Young to the floor. Lashley tosses Bram out right after the EY elimination. The Pope gets up from commentary and attacks Lashley, helping EC3 toss Lashley to the floor. The Pope continues the attack as he brawls with Lashley to the backstage area. The final four come down to Matt Hardy, Jeff Hardy, Ethan Carter and Mike Bennett. Bennett hits an Ace Crusher on EC3 and goes for the elimination. EC3 holds down the ropes and Bennett hits the floor. Bennett distracts EC3 before leaving, allowing Matt to dump EC3 to the floor. The match closes out with, Matt hitting the Twist Of Fate on Jeff and goes to toss Jeff out. Jeff holds on and Matt is back on the attack. Matt goes for a DDT, but Jeff counters and back body drops Matt to the floor for the victory.
Winner: Jeff Hardy, to become #1 Contender to Drew Galloway and the TNA World Heavyweight Championship.
- This closed out this week's Impact.