Wrestling Lockup with Brandon, brought to you by Triple Threat CLE. It's this week's NXT and Smackdown recap for the week.
- This week's NXT took place at NXT's home base at Full Sail University in Orlando, Florida.
- Tye Dillinger defeated Solomon Crowe, by pinfall. Dillinger introduced his "Perfect 10" gimmick in this match. Crowe hits a modified diamond cutter and a running knee lift in the corner. Crowe goes for the leg, but Dillinger counters into a Code Breaker and scores the pin.
- Bayley defeated Becky Lynch, by pinfall, to become #1 Contender to the NXT Women's Championship. NXT Women's Champion Sasha Banks was on commentary for this match. Bayley powerslams Becky for a near fall. Bayley picks up Becky, but Becky counters into the Disarm-her submission. Bayley is able to make it to the ropes to break the submission. Becky goes for another arm bar, but Bayley reverses it into a roll up to score the pin. Bayley celebrates to end the show.
*** Smackdown ***
- This week's Smackdown took place in Portland, Oregon.
- The Prime Time Players defeated The New Day, by pinfall. The New Day attempt to walk out, however, are stopped by The Lucha Dragons and Los Matadores. Titus grabs Xavier Woods and tosses him back in the ring. Darren Young hits the Gut Check and scores the pin.