Wrestling Lockup with Brandon, brought to you by Triple Threat CLE. It's time for this week's TNA Impact recap for the week.
- This week's Impact was live at the Impact Zone in Orlando, Florida.
- Jeff and Karen Jarrett enter the Impact Zone and promise that tonight will be monumental for them.
- James Storm motivates Abyss and Manik, backstage, as they have a shot at The Wolves and the TNA World Tag Team Championship tonight. Storm threatens Manik and tells him never to dance again, because Mahabali Shera is not a member of the Revolution anymore.
- Jeff Hardy Gives His Opinion On Next Week's Stipulation: Jeff Hardy is in the ring and let's it be known that it's not about the money, the time, the stipulation or anything related to him. It's all about his brother, Matt Hardy, living his dream and becoming the TNA World Heavyweight Champion.
- Bobby Roode is backstage and states he'll prove that he should be in the main event no matter what wrestling promotion he competes in.
- Drew Galloway is backstage, takes a phone call, gets pissed off and storms away.
- TNA World Heavyweight Champion Ethan Carter III is happy that the Hardy's have accepted his stipulation for next week. EC3 says his personal tailor, Angelo, will be working on proper attire for Jeff Hardy to wear when he becomes EC3's personal assistant.