Wrestling Lockup with Brandon, brought to you by Triple Threat CLE, is back with this week's RAW Recap Edition.
This week's RAW was live in Cincinnati, Ohio, one night after Clash Of Champions. What's next for the WWE Universal Champion Kevin Owens as he came out victorious against Seth Rollins. RAW kicked off this week with newly crowned WWE United States Champion Roman Reigns defending the title in a rematch against Rusev. We found out what happens next after Sheamus and Cesaro's best of seven series match #7 went to a draw at Clash Of Champions. The New Day defend their WWE RAW World Tag Team Championship against Luke Gallows and Karl Anderson in a rematch from Clash Of Champions. Up and comer Anna Fields battled Bayley one on one. Rich Swann and Cedric Alexander battled Lince Dorado and Drew Gulak in Cruiserweight Division tag team action. WWE Cruiserweight Champion TJ Perkins battled Tony Nese in a non title match. Chris Jericho has a new edition of the Highlight Reel with his good friend Kevin Owens as his special guest. Jericho and Owens then go on to meet Enzo and Big Cass in a tag team main event.
*** RAW ***
Winner: Double Countout
- Mick Foley Promo: Foley calls out Sheamus and Cesaro so he can address their match #7 draw from last night. Sheamus and Cesaro both arrive and immediately take verbal shots at each other on who the toughest superstar is. Both Sheamus and Cesaro feel they should be given a title shot for proving that they were the toughest. Foley interrupts the arguing and agrees with both Sheamus and Cesaro and feels they both deserve and will get a title shot. Foley then announces that Sheamus and Cesaro will get their title shot by teaming together and facing the winners of The New Day vs. The Club for the WWE RAW World Tag Team Championship.
Winners: The New Day, by pinfall, to retain the WWE RAW World Tag Team Championship.
- A video of Stephanie McMahon and Triple H is shown of them leaving together at Clash Of Champions, raising suspicion that Stephanie knew about what Triple H had planned helping Kevin Owens.
- It's announced that Seth Rollins isn't cleared to wrestle due to the rib injury he suffered at Clash Of Champions.
- Backstage, Sheamus and Cesaro are arguing when Mick Foley interrupts. Foley says they are both assets and he can't risk losing them by fighting in an eighth match. So he decided to put them together and change the face of tag team wrestling. Foley says they are both amazing and to just give it a chance.
Winner: Bayley, by pinfall.
- Backstage, Mick Foley questions Stephanie McMahon about leaving with Triple H at Clash Of Champions. Stephanie rips into Foley and tells him to worry about what goes on in the ring. Foley apologizes for getting out of line, but Stephanie says he needs to prove himself as the GM of RAW. Stephanie says he needs to start by stopping an uncleared to wrestle Seth Rollins from starting trouble.
Winners: Rich Swann and Cedric Alexander, by pinfall.
Winners: Sheamus and Cesaro, by pinfall.
- Backstage, WWE Cruiserweight Champion TJ Perkins talks about living his dream when Brian Kendrick interrupts. Kendrick says Perkins owes him for his career and he owes him his title. Kendrick says that the next time they meet Kendrick is taking the title from Perkins.
- Backstage, Mick Foley tells Seth Rollins he's not cleared to wrestle so he needs to leave. Rollins says nothing is stopping him from interrupting Chris Jericho's Highlight Reel with Kevin Owens and he saw Stephanie McMahon leave with Triple H at Clash Of Champions. Foley tries to give a rebuttal, but Rollins says Foley is reminding him of what Stephanie would say.
Winner: TJ Perkins, by submission.
Winners: Kevin Owens and Chris Jericho, by pinfall.