Wrestling Lockup with Brandon, brought to you by Triple Threat CLE, has returned with your TNA Impact Recap Edition.
TNA Impact took place in Bethlehem, Pennsylvania, this week. This week Matt Hardy puts it all on the line, as he battles Ethan Carter in a Last Man Standing Match for the TNA World Heavyweight Championship and with Matt Hardy's career on the line. Will we see a new champion crowned, or the end of a Hardy in TNA? Kurt Angle searches for his next opponent in his "Retirement Tour". Awesome Kong gets a shot at Gail Kim and the TNA Knockout's Championship.
*** TNA Impact ***
- Jeff Hardy Promo: Jeff calls out brother Matt and wants to talk about the career decision he made with EC3. Jeff calls the Hardys risk takers, complements Matt on making Jeff the man he is today, but calls Matt's decision risky. Matt says he let his family down, his career is at a cross roads, but he'll beat EC3 tonight and put everything back in line. Matt says he'll make everyone proud and Jeff finally approves. Tyrus interrupts and heads to the ring. Tyrus says Matt made a mistake and his time in TNA is over. Tyrus says everything he's done in TNA has been about business, Jeff made things personal making fun of Tyrus and Tyrus demands a match with Jeff.
Winner: Jeff Hardy, by DQ.
- TNA announces the return of Feast Or Fired next week.
- Backstage, The Wolves talk about Beer Money and saving them for last after beating the best teams in TNA. Abyss attacks from behind and Crazy Steve laughs at The Wolves.
Winner: Gail Kim, by pinfall, to retain the TNA Knockout's Championship.
Winners: Beer Money, by pinfall.
- Kurt Angle Promo: Angle says every bump he's taken the past 20 years has been worth it, he's proud of the match he had with Drew Galloway last week and wants to have more five star matches. Bobby Lashley appears and interrupts Angle. Lashley talks about his history with Angle, how much he respects Angle and would like one more match against him. Angle accepts Lashley's challenge. Lashley promises to whip Angle's ass.
Winner: Mike Bennett, by pinfall.
- Backstage Matt and Reby Hardy talk Jeff Hardy into going to the hospital to get his leg looked at. Matt promises Jeff that everything will be ok if he leaves the arena.
- Backstage, Ethan Carter says Matt Hardy can't beat him and promises to send Hardy home without his career and in an ambulance.
Winner: Matt Hardy, by Knockout, to win the TNA World Heavyweight Championship.