Wrestling Lockup with Brandon, brought to you by Triple Threat CLE, has returned with your TNA Impact Recap Edition.
TNA Impact took place at the Impact Zone in Orlando, Florida. Jeff Hardy looked for revenge on Eric Young for almost ending his career, as they battle in the Six Sides Of Steel. Bobby Lashley battled The Pope in a Street Fight Match. Gail Kim defends the TNA Knockouts Championship in a triple threat match against Jade and Madison Rayne. Eddie Edwards gives Shane Helms his answer on whether or not Edwards will team up with Helms. Al Snow faces consequences for attacking Grado. In the main event, Drew Galloway defended the TNA World Heavyweight Championship against Matt Hardy.
*** Impact ***
- Eric Young Promo: EY tells the fans to shut their stupid mouths. EY says he's taking Jeff Hardy and pile driving him off the top of the cage and ending his life. Jeff Hardy arrives with a table and the Six Sides Of Steel match kicks off Impact.
Winner: Jeff Hardy, by pinfall.
- Backstage, Dixie Carter tells Maria Bennett and Gail Kim that it's time to stop with the tattle tailing and childish games they play on each other. Dixie announces that Gail will defend the TNA Knockouts Championship in a triple threat match against Jade and Madison Rayne. Dixie tells Maria her mind games are played out. Gail is cool with the match and chases off Maria after Maria says it's Gail's fault Dixie is mad.
- Jeff Hardy Promo: Hardy says he finally got his revenge on Eric Young, now it's time to watch who wins in the TNA World Heavyweight Championship match between Matt Hardy and Drew Galloway.
- Matt Hardy and Drew Galloway Face To Face: Hardy says Galloway is a con man, is just stating facts, Galloway is holding Hardy's property, Hardy says he dresses like a champion, looks like a champion, married like a champion and is the perfect example in the wrestling business. Hardy says Galloway uses short cuts and will leave without his championship. Galloway says Hardy never shuts up, he used to look up to Hardy, but Hardy just uses his wife and son as a prop now for TV. Hardy begins ripping on his brother Jeff, calling him Benedict Arnold and tells Galloway that just cause he beat Jeff doesn't mean he'll beat Matt. Galloway says Matt is nothing like Jeff, cause people like Jeff and after Galloway beats Matt tonight hell be one of the best in the business and still the champion. Tyrus butts in and reminds Galloway that he still has a title shot coming and maybe he'll cash that in tonight after their match.
- Backstage, Ethan Carter reminds Tyrus that he cost EC3 the World Title and he should expect Karma to be calling.
Winner: Bobby Lashley, by pinfall
- Ethan Carter Promo: EC3 says if Mike Bennett wants to fight, he's right here. EC3 calls Bennett an EC3 wannabe, when Maria Bennett interrupts. EC3 tells Maria to close her mouth, his political power is stronger than her spiritual power and to go find her gutless husband. Bennett finally arrives and says he's nothing like EC3, who makes excuses and blames other people. Bennett calls EC3 a sad pathetic bitch, everyone he knew left him, EC3 needs to look in the f'ing mirror and realize he's a loser and a failure. Bennett wants to fight EC3, but not till next week. EC3 mocks Bennett's catchphrase and then chases Bennett to the backstage area. EC3 and Bennett begin brawling backstage to end the segment.
Winner: Jade, by pinfall, to win the TNA Knockouts Championship.
- Shane Helms Promo: Helms calls out Eddie Edwards to give his answer on teaming with Helms. Edwards arrives, says thanks for the offer, but the tag team title shot belongs to Edwards and Davey Richards. He's apart of Wolves Nation so the answer is no. Helms threatens to attack Edwards, but Beer Money show up and then The Decay come out after. Rosemary says if you wish upon a dying star, it makes no difference who you are because you'll decay. Abyss says they're taking the titles forever. Beer Money and The Decay begin to brawl. The brawl breaks up and Bobby Roode says they'll put the tag titles on the line against all the teams.
- Backstage, Spud tells Tyrus his plan of winning the title and handing it over to Matt Hardy is brilliant. Spud tries to get it in writing, but Tyrus says he isn't a fool and pushes the paper away.
- Backstage, Al Snow is complaining to Billy Corgan about Grado. Corgan says he respects tradition and has suspended Snow a week with no pay and Snow has to publicly apologize for attacking Grado.
- Backstage, Matt Hardy says Galloway being the thief he is stole food off of Matt's plate, tonight is Hardy's Revenge and he's getting back his title. Hardy asks Tyrus if he's ready, but Tyrus glares back at Hardy.
Winner: Drew Galloway, by submission, to retain the TNA World Heavyweight Championship.