Wrestling Lockup with Brandon, brought to you by Triple Threat CLE, has returned with your TNA Impact Recap Edition.
TNA Impact took place at the Impact Zone in Orlando, Florida. Matt and Jeff Hardy argue over the Hardy Family name. Beer Money defended the TNA World Tag Team Championship in a fatal four way match. Maria Bennett continues to terrorize Gail Kim and the Knockouts Division. Trevor Lee battled DJ Zema Ion in one on one action. After weeks of taunting and brawling, Mike Bennett finally goes one on one against Ethan Carter. Will Al Snow apologize to Grado and Mahabali Shera for attacking them a few weeks back, after being ordered to by Billy Corgan? Jade defends the TNA Knockouts Championship against Madison Rayne. In the main event, Matt Hardy and Tyrus battled Jeff Hardy and Drew Galloway with a shot at naming the stipulation for the Matt vs. Jeff match next week.
*** Impact ***
Winners: Beer Money, by pinfall, to retain the TNA World Tag Team Championship.
- Backstage, Matt Hardy tells Jeff Hardy that their match will take place next week. Tonight they'll compete in a tag match. If Matt's team wins he wants an I Quit Match. If Jeff's team wins he wants Full Metal Mayhem.
- Backstage, Maria Bennett says Gail Kim got what she deserved last week. Tonight, Maria gets what she deserves.
- Maria Bennett Promo: Maria takes credit for Jade winning the TNA Knockouts Championship and intros Jade. Maria tells Jade that she owes her now so she needs to forfeit the title over to Maria. Jade says it's not her fault Maria was afraid to compete herself. Gail Kim interrupts and calls Maria a bitch cause she's the dog that barks the loudest. Maria calls all the Knockouts sheep and then Rebel and Marti interrupt. Rebel and Marti say that this is still their house. The Beautiful People interrupt next and state that they are the OG's of the Knockouts Division. Billy Corgan finally arrives and announces Jade vs. Madison Rayne tonight and next week all the Knockouts will fight to decide the true queen. All the knockouts begin brawling to end the segment.
- Backstage, Ethan Carter says Mike Bennett isn't a miracle, he's here to make a name for himself, EC3 has learned how to handle humility in the business and has no regrets. EC3 says Bennett will learn the lesson of ass kicking tonight.
- Trevor Lee vs. DJ Zema Ion: The match closes out with DJ Z hitting a DDT on Lee. Shane Helms hops up on the apron and distracts DJ Z, stopping DJ Z from pinning Lee. Lee lands a Superman Punch on DJ Z during the distraction and goes for the Fisherman's Brain Buster. DJ Z counters and cradles Lee to score the pinfall. After the match, Helms gets in the ring and beats down DJ Z. Eddie Edwards hits the ring and goes right after Helms, but Helms escapes and runs backstage.
Winner: DJ Zema Ion, by pinfall.
- Backstage, Mike Bennett says he's nothing like Ethan Carter, Bennett doesn't need to change or evolve who he is like EC3 has done and promises to kick EC3's ass tonight.
Winner: Mike Bennett, by DQ.
- Backstage, Al Snow says he's acted unprofessionally toward Grado and Mahabali Shera and will give an apology tonight.
- Al Snow's Apology: Mahabali Shera doesn't give Snow a chance as he goes to attack Snow. Snow backs off and says he was mad because guys like Grado and Shera just walk into the business, guys like Snow had to earn it. Snow offers to pay Grado's medical bills and help Shera become a World Champion. Snow apologizes and shakes Shera's hand. Snow then attacks Shera and beats him down.
- "TNA Knockouts Championship Match": Jade (c) vs. Madison Rayne: The match closes out with Madison hitting an enziguri on Jade. Jade comes back and trades blows with Madison. Madison lands a discus forearm and a northern lights suplex on Jade for a near fall. Madison hits a baseball slide and a clothesline. Jade comes back with a running drop kick and hits the STO on Madison to score the pinfall.
Winner: Jade, by pinfall, to retain the TNA Knockouts Championship.
- Winners: Matt Hardy and Tyrus, by pinfall. Next weeks match between Matt and Jeff Hardy will now be an I Quit Match.