Wrestling Lockup with Brandon, brought to you by Triple Threat CLE is here with your TNA Impact recap for the week. Last nights Impact was the No Surrender made for TV pay per view. The show kicks off with a Knockouts Battle Royal.
- Backstage Segment with Gunner and Samuel Shaw: Gunner tells Shaw he needs to go back to his therapist. Shaw hates the idea so Gunner mentions Brittany asking about him last week and how he should go get some of that. Shaw says he has his sights set on someone else.
- In Ring Promo with MVP and Kenny King: MVP says Bobby Lashley will crush Bobby Roode's chance at winning the TNA World Title tonight. MVP invites Sgt. Chris Melendez out next and out comes Melendez. MVP thanks Melendez for his military service and King offers Melendez a spot in MVP's group. Melendez turns down the offer. King accuses Melendez of thinking he's too good for them and demands a match with Melendez right now. MVP distracts Melendez allowing King to attack Melendez from behind and we have an impromptu match.
- Kenny King vs Sgt. Chris Melendez: King goes for the "Coronation" on Melendez. Melendez escapes and sunset flips King for the pinfall. After the match King hits a "Royal Flush" on Melendez. King disrespects Melendez on the mic and threatens to stick Melendez's prosthetic leg up his ass. As King tries to rip Melendez's leg off, Mr. Anderson hits the ring and makes the save.
- "X-Division Title Match": Samoa Joe (c) vs Homicide: Homicide blocks the "Musclebuster" and hits a tornado DDT. Homicide hits an ace crusher then goes for the "Cop Killa". Joe breaks out of that so Homicide goes for another ace crusher. Joe steps into the move and locks in the "Kokina Clutch" in midair. Homicide tries to fight it but eventually taps out. Joe retains the X-Division Title. After the match Joe and Homicide go to shake hands but James Storm, The Great Sanada and Manik hit the ring and attack Joe and Homicide. Manik comes off the top rope with a frog splash on Homicide as he and Joe are left laid out.
- Backstage Segment with Bobby Roode and Eric Young: They talk about how crazy things have been this year for both men. When Roode wins the TNA World Title tonight things will really get crazy.
- "Tag Team Title Series Match #3, Ladder Match": The Wolves vs The Hardy Boys vs Team 3D: The Wolves go airbourne and take out both teams early. Jeff misses "Whisper in the Wind" and takes a hard bump on a ladder. Team 3D hit the wazzup off the ladder on Davey Richards but get taken out with a ladder by Matt afterwards. Bully Ray power bombs Jeff on a ladder. The Wolves double power bomb Bully off the ladder. Matt hits a "Twist of Fate" off the ladder on Eddie Edwards. Bully superplexes Jeff off the ladder. Team 3D hit the "Doomsday Device" on Richards. Jeff hits "Poetry in Motion" on Richards into a ladder. The Wolves unload chair shots on the Hardy's and Matt gets double stomped through a table by Richards. Edwards and Jeff are climbing on side by side ladders. Edwards kicks Jeff off his ladder, then grabs the tag titles for the victory as Richards stops Bully Ray from interfering.
- Backstage Promo with Gail Kim: She has no problem with Havok gunning for her Knockouts Title. Doesn't like how Havok decided to just hurt people to get a title shot. Tells Havok that she's ready and to bring it.
And that does it for this week's TNA Impact recap. Join me for the following up coming recaps.
- Saturday: Smackdown recap
- Sunday: Night of Champions Preview
- Monday: Night of Champions recap
- Tuesday: RAW recap
- Next Thursday: TNA Impact recap
Till then, tap or snap.