You all know what time it is! It's the first big wrestling event of the week!! It's Monday Night RAW, live from north of the border in Toronto, Ontario, Canada. RAW already had a huge show lined up for us before going on the air. Roman Reigns was set to battle Braun Strowman in a Last Man Standing Match. Also we found out whether or not Bayley could go for WWE SummerSlam after injuring her shoulder last week against Nia Jax.
** This Weeks Card **
- Seth Rollins battled WWE RAW World Tag Team Champion Sheamus.
- Jason Jordan battled Jean Pierre Goulet.
- Sasha Banks, Alicia Fox and Emma battled in a Triple Threat Match.
- Big Show and Enzo battled Luke Gallows and Karl Anderson.
- Dean Ambrose battled WWE RAW World Tag Team Champion Cesaro.
- Akira Tozawa battled Ariya Daivari.
- Dana Brooke, Nia Jax and Mickie James battled in a Triple Threat Match.
- Roman Reigns battled Braun Strowman in a Last Man Standing Match.
- WWE Intercontinental Champion The Miz, Maryse and The Miztourage returned with Miz TV. Tonight's show had a very special guest.
- Bayley gives us an update on her shoulder injury.
- The Finn Balor/Bray Wyatt feud continues.
** RAW **
Winner: Sheamus, by pinfall.
- After the match, Rollins hits a suicide dive on Sheamus and Cesaro. Sheamus and Cesaro over power Rollins and beat him down. Sheamus and Cesaro look around for Dean Ambrose, but Ambrose no shows. Sheamus and Cesaro hit a double team White Noise on Rollins and leave Rollins laid out to end the segment.
- Backstage, Dean Ambrose tells Seth Rollins that now Ambrose looks like a jerk for not helping Rollins. Rollins demands to know what he has to do to earn Ambrose's trust again. Ambrose says he's not sticking around long enough to figure it out.
- Jason Jordan vs. John Pierre Goulet: The match closes out with Goulet trying to take control, but Jordan sends Goulet into the corner. Jordan tosses Goulet, unloads some offense and then hits the neck breaker to score the pinfall.
Winner: Jason Jordan, by pinfall.
Winner: Sasha Banks, by submission.
- Backstage, Braun Strowman says he loves hurting Roman Reigns, he's broken Reigns' body and tonight he breaks Reigns' spirit, as Strowman will remain as the last monster standing.
- Enzo and Big Show Promo: Enzo gives props to Big Show for knocking out Big Cass last week and Show figures Cass' jaw is still hurting. Luke Gallows and Karl Anderson interrupt and call Enzo and Big Show two nerds that have yet to beat The Good Brothers, before getting their tag match started.
Winners: The Club, by pinfall.
- After the match, Cass hits a Big Boot on Show and then ground and pounds him on the floor. Enzo suicide dives on Cass and tries to attack, but gets tossed into the barricade. Cass stalks Enzo around ringside, but Cass walks right into a Show Knockout Punch out of nowhere. Show asks Cass "How You Doin'?" as he helps Enzo up to end the segment.
Winner: Dean Ambrose, by pinfall.
- After the match, Sheamus and Cesaro beat down Ambrose, but Seth Rollins hits the ring. Rollins takes out Sheamus and Cesaro and tosses them both to the floor. Rollins and Ambrose stare each other down until Ambrose extends the Shield fist bump. Rollins ignores the fist bump and leaves the ring.
- Backstage, Titus O'Neil brags that the WWE Cruiserweight Championship is coming to Titus Worldwide. Neville interrupts and says that it's a risky move for Akira Tozawa to be wrestling Ariya Daivari tonight when Daivari has nothing to lose.
Winner: Akira Tozawa, by pinfall.
- Backstage, Roman Reigns says he doesn't care if Brock Lesnar stays or leaves the WWE. He retired The Undertaker, he'll take great pleasure in sending Lesnar packing. Reigns then hypes his match with Braun Strowman tonight and says he's leaving Strowman laid out.
Winner: Nia Jax, by pinfall.
- We get a video of Goldust cutting a promo. Goldust says he has more love to give to the WWE Universe. Goldust says he can't wait to share his next masterpiece with us because the golden age is back.
- Backstage, Big Cass tells Kurt Angle that he wants Big Show at WWE SummerSlam, but wants Enzo banned from the match. Angle agrees to the match and says Enzo will be locked in a shark cage and suspended above the ring instead of being banned from the match.
Winner: Braun Strowman.