Wednesday, April 22, 2015

The Cleveland #Browns 2015 #NFLSchedule #BrownsSchedule


PREVIOUS: The Cleveland Browns New Uniforms

A few predictions from some of our staff....

Chris Williams: 9-7 is possible, but I'm forever the optimist.

Brandon Albright: My heart says 5-11 but my gut says 2-14 lol. Very tough schedule. I see a win on Oakland, maybe the Jets, our usual one on the Bengals, maybe the Rams and maybe the Titans. I'm going 5-11.

Jason Disantis: It's an ugly schedule but thanks to this defense, I think we find a way to get to 6-10. But it is tough to predict the season pre-draft. Important players will be added to this team in the draft.

Chris Lulovics: 6-10 or 7-9

Cliff Gulley: 7-9

Jaison Roberts: 4-12, positioning themselves for Cardale Jones.

Mark West: I definitely think 5-11. There's no way they win more than that with that schedule.

Chris Lee: 9-7. After finishing 7-9 last season,our 2 game increase comes from our big wideouts Bowe and Hartline scoring in the redzone.

No comments:

Post a Comment