What's up wrestling fans, it's a new week and a new edition of Monday Night RAW was upon us! This week's RAW served it's go home show to this Sunday night's WWE Great Balls of Fire event on the WWE Network. What would RAW have in store for us this week as the final stop to the pay per view was live in Phoenix, Arizona.
** This Weeks Card **
- WWE RAW Women's Champion Alexa Bliss and Nia Jax battled Sasha Banks and Bayley.
- Noam Dar battled Cedric Alexander.
- WWE Intercontinental Champion The Miz defended his title against Heath Slater.
- Seth Rollins battled Curt Hawkins.
- WWE Cruiserweight Champion Neville battled Mustafa Ali in a non title match.
- WWE RAW World Tag Team Champion Cesaro battled Finn Balor.
- Braun Strowman battled Apollo Crews.
- Enzo gives his thoughts on Big Cass as they now have a match officially signed for WWE Great Balls of Fire.
- WWE Intercontinental Champion The Miz returns with another edition of Miz TV to discuss the controversial interview with the Ball Family last week and to mock Dean Ambrose.
- Goldust reveals his latest masterpiece, The Shattered Truth.
- Brock Lesnar and Samoa Joe have a one on one interview before their match at WWE Great Balls of Fire.
** RAW **
- Backstage, Big Cass says that after Sunday, Enzo won't be able to walk the walk because he won't be able to walk anymore period. Enzo suddenly jumps Cass from behind and beats him down until officials grab Enzo.
Winners: Sasha Banks and Bayley, by submission.
- Backstage, Kurt Angle gets questioned by Braun Strowman about whether or not Roman Reigns is competing on Sunday. Angle says he heard for a fact that Reigns will be there to wrestle. Strowman says Angle is wrong and he's going to the ring so Angle better find him some good competition for tonight.
Winner: Cedric Alexander, by pinfall.
Winner: The Miz, by pinfall, to retain the WWE Intercontinental Championship.
- Backstage, Titus O'Neil gets Apollo Crews pumped up for his match against Braun Strowman tonight.
- Backstage, Kurt Angle is reading another text message. Sheamus and Cesaro walk in and are told that they will face The Hardy Boys at WWE Great Balls of Fire in a 30 Minute Iron Man Match. Cesaro then asks for Finn Balor tonight and Angle makes it official.
Winner: Seth Rollins, by pinfall.
Winner: Neville, by submission.
- Bray Wyatt is shown in the desert. Bray says his fire has been out of control since coming to RAW, he is Bray Wyatt and he's everywhere. Bray says that Seth Rollins will look into the eyes of God this Sunday and Rollins' eyes will burn.
- Backstage, Alexa Bliss says she's not worried about Sasha Banks and she let her win earlier. Alexa says it's all apart of her strategy and she's leaving Sunday still the WWE RAW Women's Champion.
Winner: Finn Balor, by pinfall.
- Braun Strowman Promo: Strowman arrives in an ambulance. Strowman says he loves hurting Reigns, Reigns is too stubborn to stay down and he almost put Reigns through the ambulance last week. Strowman says that if Reigns shows up on Sunday then Reigns is leaving in an ambulance permanently. Strowman demands Kurt Angle to send out his opponent because he's done talking. Titus O'Neil interrupts and says every man starts out with a big plan until they get punched in the mouth. Titus says on any other day he'd slap the taste out of Strowman's mouth, but he's going to let Apollo Crews do it tonight.
Winner: Braun Strowman, by pinfall.