What's up gang?! Wrestling kicks off another exciting week with Monday Night RAW live in Nashville, Tennessee. Tonight we finally learned who has been behind the text messages that Kurt Angle has been receiving that could ruin his career as the RAW General Manager. Who did it turn out to be? Also, Roman Reigns battled Samoa Joe to determine just exactly who is going to WWE SummerSlam to battle WWE Universal Champion Brock Lesnar. That and plenty more action as RAW moves ahead to WWE SummerSlam in August.
** This Weeks Card **
- WWE RAW Women's Champion Alexa Bliss battled Bayley in a non title match.
- Brian Kendrick and Drew Gulak battled Jack Gallagher and Mustafa Ali.
- Finn Balor battled Elias Samson.
- Akira Tozawa battled Ariya Daivari.
- The Hardy Boys battled The Revival.
- Roman Reigns battled Samoa Joe in a #1 Contenders Match for the WWE Universal Championship.
- Dean Ambrose and Seth Rollins bring up the past face to face.
- Enzo and Big Show continue their feud with Big Cass.
- Kurt Angle finally reveals his secret that could cost him his job as General Manager of Monday Night RAW.
** RAW **
Winner: Bayley, by pinfall.
- We're at the commentators table and Corey Graves immediately jumps up from his seat with another text message arriving that he has to show Kurt Angle.
- Backstage, Kurt Angle and Corey Graves meet up. Angle is having second thoughts about going public with his secret. Graves reminds Angle that social media will leak it anyway, it's best to come clean. Angle agrees and thanks Graves for the friendship he's given him through this tough time.
- Backstage, Ariya Daivari interrupts Titus Worldwide and asks where Akira Tozawa's honor has gone. Daivari then challenges Tozawa to a rematch so he can finish what he started last week.
Winners: Jack Gallagher and Mustafa Ali, by pinfall.
- Backstage, Roman Reigns says he'll beat Samoa Joe tonight because Reigns is at his best when the stakes are high.
- Backstage, Dean Ambrose and Seth Rollins are arguing with each other. Kurt Angle interrupts and says they can fight two of the three men in the Miztourage next week. Ambrose and Rollins accept, but they want all three members in a handicap match.
Winner: Finn Balor, by DQ.
- After the match, Bray Wyatt appears on the TitanTron laughing. Bray says he needs to satisfy his soul, inflict pain on Balor and punish Balor.
- Backstage, Bayley and Sasha Banks ask Kurt Angle to decide who the #1 Contender is between the two of them. Angle announces Bayley vs. Banks next week in a #1 Contenders Match.
- Backstage, The Revival brag about jumping The Hardy Boys last week and promise to do it again this week.
Winner: Ariya Daivari, by Forfeit.
- After the match, Tozawa argues with the referee for stopping the match, argues with Titus O'Neil for telling the referee to stop the match and then walks out.
Winners: The Revival, by pinfall.
- Backstage, Samoa Joe says he's proved that he doesn't fear Brock Lesnar and warns Roman Reigns that Joe is a force of nature. Joe says his third time against Reigns tonight will be the charm.
- Backstage, Titus O'Neil apologizes to Akira Tozawa for costing him his match earlier, but says he was looking out for Tozawa's future. Tozawa tells Titus to get him a rematch with Ariya Daivari for this week's 205 Live.
- "#1 Contenders Match": Roman Reigns vs. Samoa Joe: The match closes out with Joe hitting a series of head butts. Reigns comes back and plants Joe with a Samoan Drop. Reigns counters the Uranage from Joe and nails the Superman Punch. Both men are down when suddenly Braun Strowman hits the ring, getting the match thrown out.
Winner: No Contest.
- After the match, Reigns lands a punch and a boot on Strowman. Strowman sends Reigns into the barricade then tosses him in between the ropes back into the ring. Joe and Strowman unload on each other until Strowman drops Joe. Strowman corner splashes Reigns and then pounds him into the corner. Reigns hits a big boot on Strowman sending him into Joe who applies the Coquina Clutch submission on Strowman. Reigns plants a Superman Punch, dropping both Strowman and Joe. Strowman counters another Superman Punch with a mid air spine buster on Reigns. Strowman plants Joe with a running power slam and then plants Reigns with two running power slams to end the show.