What's up wrestling fans, I'm back with more wrestling recaps for the week, kicking off with this week's Monday Night RAW. We were one night removed from RAW's Great Balls of Fire pay per view and headed onward toward WWE SummerSlam. What new feuds would begin as we kick off the week, live in Houston, Texas?
** This Weeks Card **
- Finn Balor battled Elias Samson.
- The Hardy Boys battled Luke Gallows and Karl Anderson.
- Bayley and Sasha Banks battled WWE RAW Women's Champion Alexa Bliss and Nia Jax.
- Goldust battled R-Truth.
- WWE Cruiserweight Champion Neville and Noam Dar battled Akira Tozawa and Cedric Alexander.
- Seth Rollins battled Bray Wyatt.
- Big Cass fills us in on what's ahead for him after defeating Enzo at WWE Great Balls of Fire.
- The Hardy Boys talk about what's next for them after losing to Sheamus and Cesaro at WWE Great Balls of Fire.
- WWE Intercontinental Champion The Miz returns with the Mizzie Awards on this week's edition of Miz TV.
- The feud between Brock Lesnar, Samoa Joe and Roman Reigns heats up.
** RAW **
Winner: Finn Balor, by pinfall.
- The Hardy Boys Promo: Jeff Hardy says that after last night's loss, many teams are thinking the Hardy's should classify themselves as obsolete. Matt Hardy says they've only just begun to make WWE magic. Luke Gallows and Karl Anderson suddenly interrupt. The Club suggest that The Hardy's get out of their ring, The Club are magic killers and the ring belongs to them. Matt says The Hardy's are a little broken, but they'd be more than happy to settle who's ring it belongs to. Out comes a referee and we get an impromptu match.
Winners: Luke Gallows and Karl Anderson, by pinfall.
- After the match, The Revival hit the ring, attack and beat down the Hardy Boys. Matt gets laid out and then Jeff gets hit with the Shatter Machine.
- Backstage, Dean Ambrose tells Seth Rollins to stay out of his business because he still doesn't trust Rollins after what he did in the past.
Winners: Sasha Banks and Bayley, by pinfall.
- We get a new Shattered Dreams Video with Goldust. Goldust says that his Shattered Truth movie was a hit and promises an encore performance tonight. Goldust says normally the sequel isn't as good as the first, but there's nothing normal about Goldust.
Winner: Goldust, by pinfall.
- At the announcers table, Corey Graves receives another text message and leaves to go find Kurt Angle.
- Backstage, Corey Graves meets up with Kurt Angle. Angle says he's sick of these text messages and has decided to go public with what's going on next week. Angle says that going public could also mean Angle losing his job and his family.
Winners: Akira Tozawa and Cedric Alexander, by pinfall.
- Backstage, Seth Rollins says he didn't go out to help Dean Ambrose tonight, he went out to shut up The Miz. Rollins then states that Bray Wyatt is still a coward and a fraud and he'll prove that tonight.
- Backstage, Bray Wyatt appears and says that Rollins' fate is his to toy with, Rollins will never deny Bray and Rollins' sins will burn.
Winner: Bray Wyatt, by pinfall.
- After the match, The Miz, Curtis Axel and Bo Dallas hit the ring and beat Rollins down. Dean Ambrose hits the ring with a steel chair and clears everyone out, making the save. Ambrose gets a couple chair shots in on Miz as he's pulled outside.
- Backstage, Kurt Angle is on the phone, inviting a guest to join him so he can make his announcement public with them present next week. Angle says what ever happens happens when he makes this secret public and tells the person on the phone he loves them to end the show.