Wrestling Lockup with Brandon, brought to you by Triple Threat CLE, has returned with your TNA Impact Recap Edition.
TNA Impact took place in the United Kingdom for their UK Tour. This week Matt Hardy looks to finally get rid of Ethan Carter, as he meets with Dixie Carter in hopes of getting EC3 fired. Kurt Angle battles Drew Galloway in another Kurt Angle Retirement Tour Match. Tigre Uno gets a rematch against Trevor Lee for the TNA X-Division Championship. Beer Money battles The Decay, Bram battles Bobby Lashley and Madison Rayne battles Jade of The Dollhouse.
*** TNA Impact ***
- Hardy Family Promo: Matt Hardy says he never sold out cause he's filthy rich, is here tonight for business and the Matt Hardy Brand will teach TNA good business. Tyrus takes the microphone and calls Ethan Carter a coward, EC3 always needed Tyrus to help him and things aren't like that with Matt Hardy because they're family. Reby Hardy asks the UK crowd why do they boo Matt and cheer for EC3. Reby says EC3 is a loser and Matt is the winner and the sexiest man alive. Matt says he beat EC3 by himself and stopped EC3's unbeatable streak. Matt mentions Eric Young ending Jeff Hardy's career and how Dixie Carter refuses to talk to Matt. Matt promises that he's not leaving tonight until Dixie does good business, meets with Matt and fires EC3.
- Bram vs. Bobby Lashley: The match closes out with Lashley missing the spear and Bram hits Brighter Side of Suffering. Eric Young gets involved and swings his TNA King of the Mountain Championship at Lashley, but accidentally hits Bram. Lashley spears both EY and Bram and scores the pinfall.
Winner: Bobby Lashley, by pinfall.
- Backstage, Reby says Dixie Carter will show up tonight. Matt Hardy says he's not worried about Dixie, he's worried about Ethan Carter. Tyrus promises to lay to waste EC3 if he shows up.
- Kurt Angle Promo: Angle says he's proud of his accomplishments in TNA and is looking forward to his matches with Bobby Roode and Bobby Lashley. Mike Bennett and Maria Bennett interrupt Angle and say what the people really need is Mike Bennett. Bennett says Angle had a hell of a career and remembers growing up and saying that one day he'd beat Angle. Bennett says the heights Angle reached are almost untouchable for a regular wrestler, but no one has ever seen a miracle. Bennett says that after beating Angle in a match the world will believe in miracles. Angle tells Maria she has horrible taste in men and Bennett is going to need a miracle. Angle drops Bennett with a clothesline, forcing Bennett to escape the ring. Angle reminds Bennett that he only wrestles guys he respects.
- "TNA X-Division Championship Match": Trevor Lee (c) vs. Tigre Uno: The match closes out with, Uno hitting a hurricanrana on Lee. Lee comes back and sends Uno into the steel steps. Back in the ring, Uno hits a missile drop kick on Lee. Shane Helms grabs Uno by the leg while Lee distracted the referee. Lee capitalizes and hits a small package piledriver on Uno to score the pinfall.
Winner: Trevor Lee, by pinfall, to retain the TNA X-Division Championship.
- The Decay Promo: The Decay's manager, Rosemary, takes the microphone and says everyone is obsessed with pretty little toys, but everything pretty rots and dies. Rosemary dares Beer Money to join them and screams Decay. Beer Money arrive and Roode says they are here to fight so let's do this.
Winner: Beer Money, by DQ
- Backstage, Reby Sky confronts Dixie Carter. Reby says Matt Hardy wants to help Dixie and wants to remind Dixie of how scary Ethan Carter can be when she makes her decision later.
- Grado Promo: Grado is mad cause TNA fired and screwed him and he has the proof. Eli Drake interrupts and says Grado is looking for mercy and brought security to escort Grado's big ass out. Grado runs and avoids security.
- Backstage, Drew Galloway says the first time he fought Kurt Angle it was about respect. Now it's about Galloway beating Angle.
Winner: Jade, by pinfall.
Winner: Drew Galloway, by submission.
- This closes out this weeks Impact.