Wrestling Lockup with Brandon, brought to you by Triple Threat CLE, brings you the RAW Recap for the week.
This week RAW was live in Portland, Oregon. Samoa Joe kicked off RAW with the official contract signing to join the main roster on RAW. Bayley battled Nia Jax in a one on one Women's Division match. Braun Strowman battled four local talents in a Handicap Match as Strowman still searches for competition on RAW. Akira Tozawa made his RAW debut as he battled Drew Gulak in one on one Cruiserweight Division action. Goldberg returns to answer Brock Lesnar's challenge and earns a WWE Universal Championship Match. WWE RAW World Tag Team Champions The Club defended their titles against Sheamus and Cesaro. The New Day battled The Shining Stars in tag team division action. WWE United States Champion Chris Jericho defended his title against Sami Zayn. Austin Aries interviewed WWE Cruiserweight Champion Neville. Neville, Tony Nese and Noam Dar battled Jack Gallagher, TJ Perkins and Cedric Alexander in a Six Man Tag Team Match. Main event time saw Roman Reigns battle Samoa Joe in a one on one match.
** RAW **
Winner: Nia Jax, by pinfall.
Winner: Braun Strowman, by pinfall.
- Akira Tozawa vs. Drew Gulak: The match closes out with Tozawa hitting a german suplex into a bridge on Gulak and scores the pinfall. After the match, Brian Kendrick arrives and offers Tozawa a welcoming handshake. Tozawa ignores the handshake and continues celebrating his win.
Winner: Akira Tozawa, by pinfall.
- Backstage, Chris Jericho promises to have Kevin Owens' back at WWE Fastlane. Owens still can't believe Jericho did what he did and storms off.
Winners: The Club, by DQ, to retain the WWE RAW World Tag Team Championship.
- Seth Rollins update states that he tore his MCL and his status for Wrestlemania 33 is unknown.
Winners: The New Day, by pinfall.
- Backstage, Chris Jericho says he and Kevin Owens are having minor problems. Owens interrupts, gets on the same page with Jericho and they share a bro hug.
Winner: Chris Jericho, by pinfall, to retain the WWE United States Championship.
- Backstage, Charlotte brags to Sasha Banks about her success and mocks Sasha's knee injury. Charlotte says that apparently Roadblock: End of the Line meant the end of Sasha's career.
- Austin Aries Interviews WWE Cruiserweight Champion Neville: Aries hypes up 205 Live tomorrow with the winner of a Five Way Elimination Match getting a title shot at WWE Fastlane. Neville says it doesn't matter who wins because none of them scare him and the winner will have to pay respects to the king. Cedric Alexander and Noam Dar both interrupt and head to the ring. Dar says he's taking Neville's title and brags about taking Alicia Fox away from Alexander. Jack Gallagher, Tony Nese and TJ Perkins all interrupt next and head to the ring. Perkins says he was the first ever WWE Cruiserweight Champion and knows what it takes to win it. Perkins decks Nese and a brawl breaks out which sets up a six man tag team match next.
Winners: Jack Gallagher, TJ Perkins and Cedric Alexander, by pinfall.
- Backstage, Chris Jericho tells Kevin Owens that they are having a Festival of Friendship party next week on RAW in Las Vegas. Owens seems not interested but agrees.
Winner: Samoa Joe, by pinfall.