Wrestling Lockup with Brandon, brought to you by Triple Threat CLE, brings you the RAW Recap for the week.
This week RAW was live in Green Bay, Wisconsin. RAW served it's go home show to this Sunday night's WWE Fastlane pay per view. Goldberg returned to give his final thoughts on his match against WWE Universal Champion Kevin Owens at WWE Fastlane. The New Day battled Rusev and Jinder Mahal in tag team action. Akira Tozawa battled Noam Dar in one on one Cruiserweight Division action. Sasha Banks and WWE RAW Women's Champion Bayley battled Charlotte and Nia Jax in tag team action. Big Cass battled WWE RAW World Tag Team Champion Luke Gallows. Sheamus battled Titus O'Neil in one on one action. Seth Rollins returns to give us an update on his leg injury. Big Show battled The Shining Stars in a Handicap Match. Jack Gallagher and TJ Perkins battled WWE Cruiserweight Champion Neville and Tony Nese in tag team action. Samoa Joe battled Cesaro in one on one action. Braun Strowman and Roman Reigns have a contract signing to make their match at WWE Fastlane official.
** RAW **
Winners: The New Day, by pinfall.
- Backstage, Big Cass tells Enzo that they need to focus because Luke Gallows and Karl Anderson have won tag titles all over the world and Big Cass and Enzo haven't won any titles anywhere yet. Enzo says Cass is right and then runs off at the mouth about winning gold.
- Backstage, Samoa Joe interrupts Cesaro and Sheamus. Joe says it's funny that Cesaro is still reaching for the brass ring. Cesaro says that at least he's not carrying Triple H's jock strap like Joe. Sheamus offers to Brogue Kick Joe, but Cesaro says he's got this as Joe walks off.
- Backstage, Stephanie McMahon gives Mick Foley another pep talk, mentions Triple H ending Foley's career once, Triple H gets stronger yearly while Foley falls. Stephanie concludes by saying Foley can't even live up to his own expectations.
Winner: Akira Tozawa, by pinfall.
- Backstage, Samoa Joe asks Mick Foley if he's having a nice day. Foley says he used to like Joe, but now he's just Triple H's puppet and puts him in a match against Cesaro.
Winner: Nia Jax and Charlotte, by pinfall.
- Backstage, Mick Foley tells Braun Strowman he has no competition for him tonight. Strowman wants Roman Reigns to sign a contract to make their WWE Fastlane match official so Reigns can't back out. Foley says he'll do what he can, but if it doesn't go Strowman's way then don't blame Foley.
Winner: Big Cass, by pinfall.
- Titus O'Neil vs. Sheamus: Sheamus picks up the quick pinfall after hitting the Brogue Kick after Titus tries to attack.
Winner: Sheamus, by pinfall.
Winner: Big Show, by pinfall.
- Backstage, Neville interrupts Tony Nese and asks him if he remembers the plan of putting Jack Gallagher in his place before WWE Fastlane. Nese says he remembers, but he's going to do what's best for him too. Neville tells Nese not to screw things up and walks out.
Winners: Jack Gallagher and TJ Perkins, by submission.
- Backstage, Sasha Banks tells Bayley that she'll be at ringside when Bayley defends her title against Charlotte at WWE Fastlane to watch her back. Stephanie McMahon interrupts and informs Sasha that she'll be battling Nia Jax at WWE Fastlane.
Winner: Samoa Joe, by pinfall.
- Samoa Joe Promo: Joe says he's made an impact on RAW by hurting people and reminds everyone backstage to not step up to The Destroyer. Sami Zayn suddenly attacks Joe and unloads on Joe. Zayn and Joe brawl to the side of the stage until Joe gets a cheap shot in as WWE Security arrive. Zayn flies off the RAW stage and takes out Joe and security until finally being pulled off Joe.