Wrestling Lockup with Brandon, brought to you by Triple Threat CLE, is back with the RAW recap edition.
- This week's RAW was live in Brooklyn, New York. The man himself, Vincent Kennedy McMahon, returned to RAW this week, after eating a Superman Punch from WWE World Heavyweight Champion, Roman Reigns, two weeks ago. And speaking of returns, John Cena returned to RAW this week, after taking time off after Hell In A Cell, in October. Cena took on the man that defeated him at Hell In A Cell, WWE United States Champion, Alberto Del Rio. Let's get to this weeks RAW Recap Edition.
- Backstage, Vince McMahon is loaded into the police car and Stephanie McMahon screams police brutality.
Winner: Neville, by pinfall.
- Backstage, Becky Lynch says she came to her one time home of New York City to stand out not blend in with WWE.
Winner: Sasha Banks, by pinfall.
- At The Local Police Precinct: We get a shot of Vince McMahon's mugshot and learn he's been charged with Resisting Arrest and Assaulting an Officer.
Winner: Kalisto, by pinfall.
Winner: Big E, by pinfall.
Winner: Ryback, by countout.
Winners: Sheamus, Rusev and King Barrett, by pinfall.
- At The Local Police Precinct: Vince McMahon has made bail and is heading back to the arena.
- John Cena Promo: Cena says this would be the perfect opportunity for a U.S. Open Challenge, but Alberto Del Rio is the champion, is a disgrace, and refuses to defend it. Del Rio interrupts and says the U.S. fans don't deserve a title match. Cena calls Del Rio scared. Cena and Del Rio go back and forth until Cena finally gets Del Rio to put up the WWE United States Championship, tonight.
Winner: John Cena, by DQ, Alberto Del Rio retains the WWE United States Championship.
This closes out this weeks RAW.