What's up gang? Time for more TNA Impact action and Wrestling Lockup with Brandon, brought to you by Triple Threat CLE, is here to give it to you.
- This week's Impact took place at the Impact Zone in Orlando, Florida. This week's Impact was advertised as the last TNA Impact on Destination America. TNA Impact will return on their new night, Tuesday, January 5th, on their new network, Pop TV. Tonight's Impact held matches involving all the losers in the World Title Series. Let's get to the recap.
- Matt Hardy Promo: Matt mentions how he felt about vacating the TNA World Heavyweight Championship, gives his insight on how he felt he did in his clean sweep in the first round of the World Title Series, how he felt fighting the cornerstone of TNA, Bobby Roode, in the second round, speaks highly of his Final 8 opponent, Jesse Godderz, and claims he would've lost to Godderz if he didn't take him seriously. Hardy looks ahead to his Final 4 match against Eric Young on January 5th and knows Young can be dangerous. Hardy says he'll beat Young and move within one more victory of getting back his TNA World Heavyweight Championship. Matt Hardy's dream WILL NOT DIE!
- "Eight Man Tag Team Match": Crimson, Eli Drake, Micah and Jessie Godderz vs. DJ Z, Tigre Uno, Mandrews and Manik: The match closes out with, Crimson and Godderz double teaming Mandrews. Crimson hits a choke slam on Mandrews and Drake force tags himself in. Crimson and Drake argue about the forceful tag, allowing Mandrews to tag in Uno. Drake counters an Uno springboard and slams Uno down. Drake goes to tag out, but Crimson, Godderz and Micah all jump off the apron and walk out on Drake. Drake left 4 on 1 tries to run, but gets tossed back into the ring by his ex-partners. DJ Z plants Drake with a DDT, Uno hits a running drop kick on Drake and Mandrews hits a 450 Splash on Drake to score the pinfall.
Winners: DJ Z, Tigre Uno, Manik and Mandrews, by pinfall
- We get a preview of Bobby Lashley and the road he's taken in the World Title Series to get to his Final 4 match against Ethan Carter.
- Ethan Carter Promo: EC3 is headed to the gym and says the World Title Series was bullshit, he never lost at Bound For Glory, thinks Aunt Dixie and Billy Corgan's idea of this tournament series was dumb, has defeated everyone who's stepped in front of him, doesn't regret not helping TNA against GFW, is looking out for himself and all EC3 does is win and has never been handed a single thing in his life.
- "Fatal Four Way Elimination Match": Rockstar Spud vs. Bobby Roode vs. Mr. Anderson vs. Eddie Edwards: Spud lands a tilt-a-whirl head scissors to Anderson, hits a plancha over the ropes and to the floor on all three opponents. Spud back in the ring, goes for the Underdog on Edwards. Edwards counters, backslides Spud and scores the pinfall, eliminating Spud. Roode goes for the Roode Bomb on Edwards, but Edwards counters and sends Roode into the turn buckle. Roode locks in the cross face submission, but Anderson breaks it up. Anderson ends up hitting the Mic Check on Edwards, covers and scores the pinfall, eliminating Edwards. The match closes out with, Roode countering Mic Check and getting a near fall spinebuster on Anderson. Roode applies the cross face submission, but Anderson counters and near fall rolls up Roode. Roode counters the Green Bay Plunge with elbows. Anderson finally hits the Green Bay Plunge on Roode for a near fall. Roode counters a Mic Check with more elbows, but Anderson is able to roll up Roode for a near fall. Roode finally locks Anderson in the cross face submission and forces Anderson to tap out for the victory.
Winner: Bobby Roode, by submission
- Kurt Angle Promo: Angle says the World Title Series was fun to watch, the Final 4 are hungry and only one will be the TNA World Heavyweight Champion. Angle gives the highs of all four men that are left and is interested to see if Ethan Carter can back his word up and win the tournament.
- Eric Young Promo: EY remembers the taste of being a World Champion, calls Bobby Roode a snake, who screwed him out of his title. EY says he's very dangerous with the odds against him, talks about chasing out James Storm, any wrestler that doesn't want to win the TNA World Title need to move out of EY's way. EY says the World Title Series was created for him to fulfill his destiny of taking home the TNA World Title.
- Matt Hardy, Ethan Carter, Bobby Lashley and Eric Young Promo: Lashley says he'll beat EC3 and Tyrus both. EC3 mentions he's already beaten Lashley in the past, cause he outsmarted Lashley. Hardy says EC3 is delusional, respects EY but EY has issues. EY says he doesn't like Hardy, Hardy doesn't deserve to be in the Final 4 and will beat him on January 5th. Hardy wants Lashley in the Finals, but is worried about Tyrus helping EC3. EC3 tells everyone to go find their own monster for their corner if Tyrus is such a huge issue. Lashley wants Hardy in the Finals. EY calls EC3 a winner and Hardy won't make it to the Finals. EY lives for the now and he will finish off Hardy on January 5th.
The show closes out after the final promo.
** Writers Note: TNA Impact will now be finished until January 5th. TNA recaps will return on Wrestling Lockup with Brandon as of January 6th once the TNA return to Pop TV takes place **