What's up gang!
Happy day after Memorial Day!
Hope all of you special military men and women, past and present, were treated with the respect you deserve and had a great holiday!
What better way to celebrate being a hero? Checking out this week's Monday Night RAW recap. We were just 6 days away from WWE Extreme Rules, live this Sunday night on the WWE Network, when RAW went live last night. This week's Memorial Day RAW was live in Greenville, South Carolina, just an hour and forty minutes south of me.
** This Weeks Card **
- WWE RAW World Tag Team Champions The Hardy Boys and WWE Intercontinental Champion Dean Ambrose battled Sheamus, Cesaro and The Miz in a Six Man Tag Team Match.
- Elias Samson battled Zac Evans.
- Finn Balor, Samoa Joe and Bray Wyatt battled it out in a Triple Threat Match.
- Rich Swann battled Noam Dar.
- Titus O'Neil battled Kalisto.
- WWE Cruiserweight Champion Neville and TJ Perkins battled Austin Aries and Jack Gallagher.
- Roman Reigns battled Seth Rollins.
- Miz TV with The Miz and Maryse, with special guests Sheamus and Cesaro.
- WWE RAW Women's Champion Alexa Bliss hosts "Bayley: This Is Your Life".
- Goldust has another Shattered Dreams Video about R-Truth.
** RAW **
- A special Memorial Day tribute plays, narrorated by John Cena, kicks off this week's RAW.
- Miz TV with The Miz and Maryse: Miz says he's feeling good about his match at WWE Extreme Rules because he will defeat Dean Ambrose by DQ to win the WWE Intercontinental Championship. Miz goes on to introduce his guests Sheamus and Cesaro. Miz praises them and agrees that The Hardy's stole their spotlight. Sheamus promises that they will break The Hardy's at WWE Extreme Rules. Dean Ambrose interrupts and mocks Miz. Miz reminds Ambrose that he's currently outnumbered so he's either crazy or stupid. Ambrose says he's definitely not stupid. The Hardy's suddenly appear and they all hit the ring and a brawl breaks out. The Hardy's and Ambrose clear the ring and it's announced that a six man tag team match will take place next.
Winners: The Hardy Boys and Dean Ambrose, by pinfall.
- Commentator Corey Graves jumps up from the announcers table after texting on his phone and says he has to go, leaving Michael Cole and Booker T confused.
- Backstage, Kurt Angle reads Corey Graves' text message that was sent to him basically ripping Angle apart on the job that he's doing as GM of RAW. Graves doesn't know who sent it, but says he has insiders within the company and will watch Angle's back because this could ruin Angle's run as GM of RAW. Angle looks worried and says this information would definitely ruin Angle, as he hands Graves his phone back.
Winner: Elias Samson, by pinfall.
- Commentator Corey Graves returns to the commentary table. Michael Cole asks what that was all about. Graves says it was personal business.
- Backstage, Samoa Joe says he knows Finn Balor and will take him out tonight. Bray Wyatt's graphic suddenly flashes and we cut to Bray somewhere in the arena. Bray says Joe is blind like the rest, only Bray can defeat The Beast and tonight Bray will force Joe, Balor and everyone else to give in to their fears and run.
Winner: Samoa Joe, by pinfall.
- Backstage, Seth Rollins reminds everyone on how he's always owned Roman Reigns. Rollins says he's using Reigns tonight to send a message to everyone else in the Fatal Five Way Match at WWE Extreme Rules.
Winner: Rich Swann, by pinfall.
- Backstage, Scott Dawson says The Revival will be returning soon. Dawson is asked about Enzo getting attacked last week, but Dawson says they haven't been around in 6 weeks. They show video of The Revival caught on camera backstage last week. Dawson says they work here why wouldn't they be backstage and then says The Revival wouldn't waste their time on Enzo.
- Big Cass confronts Corey Graves at the announcers table and demands to know why he would accuse Cass of attacking Enzo last week. Graves apologizes and says it was all a misunderstanding.
Winner: Titus O'Neil, by pinfall.
- Backstage, Enzo is found laid out again. Big Cass demands to know where The Revival is. Kurt Angle says it wasn't The Revival, he's upset about this too and tells Cass to go calm down.
Winners: Austin Aries and Jack Gallagher, by submission.
- Backstage, Roman Reigns says he doesn't care if it's his best friend, worst enemy or Seth Rollins, no one owns him. This is his yard and Rollins will learn why Reigns is the Big Dog.
- Backstage, Neville is asked if he's worried that he just tapped out when his title match at WWE Extreme Rules is a Submission Match. Neville says nothing and storms off.
- Goldust's Shattered Dreams Video: Goldust says that R-Truth knew that Goldust's light was too bright for a supporting role. Goldust says that the end of the Golden Truth movie will be golden. R-Truth suddenly cuts the feed with his own video. Truth says that he's going to shut Goldust's mouth and Goldust is going to get got.
Winner: Roman Reigns, by pinfall.