Wrestling Lockup with Brandon, brought to you by Triple Threat CLE. It's this week's NXT and Smackdown recap for the week.
*** NXT ***
- Backstage, Tyler Breeze states that he stopped Samoa Joe from winning the Battle Royal last week because if Breeze can't be the #1 contender, than neither can Joe.
- James Storm defeated Danny Burch, by pinfall: The match closes out with Storm taking the quick advantage. Storm lands some punches and drops Burch with a neck breaker. Storm plants Burch with the Eight Second Ride and scores the pinfall. After the match, Storm has the microphone and lays down the trademarked "Sorry About Your Damn Luck!" motto.
- Alexa Bliss Promo: After the match, Alexa congratulates Bayley for her accomplishments, being a role model and an inspiration. Alexa states it all ends now, cause Alexa is everything people strive to be and that is the next NXT Women's Champion.
- Samoa Joe vs. Tyler Breeze is announced for next week.
- Backstage, Samoa Joe says Tyler Breeze is desperate, Breeze had his shot last week, but Joe eliminated him. Breeze called Joe out and now there's only one thing for Breeze to do. Breeze should pull out his selfie stick, get one last real good picture of himself, cause next week Breeze will never look the same again when Joe gets done with him. Joe walks out to end the show.
*** Smackdown ***
- This week's Smackdown took place in Austin, Texas. This week's Smackdown is the go home show to this Sunday's WWE Hell In A Cell. Some highlights to this weeks show included: Paige facing former WWE Divas Champion, Nikki Bella, one on one. Dolph Ziggler may have kicked Summer Rae to the curb, but Summer introduced a new man that will take care of her. The main event saw tag team action as Roman Reigns and Dean Ambrose faced The New Day. All that and a lot more, let's get to this weeks Smackdown.
- Backstage, Seth Rollins is all smiles until Corporate Kane shows up. Kane says he's no longer suspended and Rollins says it doesn't matter cause this will be Kane's last Smackdown as Director of Operations. Kane says this could be Rollins' last Smackdown as WWE World Heavyweight Champion as well. Rollins says he proved to Shawn Michaels that he's the man on RAW. Kane puts Rollins in a match to kick off Smackdown against Cesaro and tells Rollins to not fake an injury like he did against the Wyatt Family on RAW.
- Seth Rollins defeated Cesaro, by pinfall: Stardust and The Ascension appear in the crowd in the "Stardust Section", mocking Cesaro and pretending to cheer for Cesaro. The match closes out with Cesaro applying a cross face submission, but Rollins escapes by reaching the ropes. Cesaro goes for a superplex, but Rollins drops Cesaro off the top rope. Rollins hits the Pedigree on Cesaro, covers and scores the pinfall.
- Backstage, The Miz arrives and says no one creates a buzz quite like him, everyone needs to set their DVR's, because tonight on MizTV his guest is Summer Rae and she has a bombshell announcement.
- Ryback defeated Bo Dallas, by pinfall: Dallas gets in some minor offense, until Ryback takes over and destroys Dallas. Ryback hits the Meat Hook and Shell Shock to score the pinfall.
- Backstage, Kevin Owens says Ryback has good qualities, but he's better then Ryback. Owens says he's turning Hell In A Cell into the Kevin Owens Show and will leave still the WWE Intercontinental Champion.