Wrestling Lockup with Brandon, brought to you by Triple Threat CLE. It's time for this week's RAW recap.
- RAW was live this week in Chicago, Illinois. Some highlights to this weeks show included: Roman Reigns went one on one with the Wyatt Family monster, Braun Strowman. John Cena held a WWE United States Championship Open Challenge. The main event saw Seth Rollins battling Corporate Kane in a Lumberjack Match. All that and a lot more, let's get to this week's RAW recap.
- RAW kicks off with Corporate Kane backstage talking on the phone with The Authority. The Authority are running late and will be there later in the show. Kane says he'll be an absolute professional until they arrive. Kane tells a backstage hand to go tell Seth Rollins that he has a Lumberjack Match tonight, against Corporate Kane.
- King Barrett and Sheamus defeated Neville and Cesaro, by pinfall: The match closes out with Sheamus going for a battering ram, but catches a Cesaro European uppercut. Cesaro picks up Neville and tosses him over the top rope, taking out Barrett and Sheamus. Back in the ring, Neville rolls up Sheamus for a near fall. Barrett catches Neville with the Bullhammer after the kick out. Sheamus covers and scores the pinfall.
- Backstage, Triple H yells at Corporate Kane for signing a match to face Seth Rollins. Triple H doesn't care who fights Rollins, but it can't be Corporate Kane.
- Backstage, Seth Rollins tries to get Big Show to side with him tonight. Show laughs and walks away. Corporate Kane appears and tells Rollins he won't be fighting Rollins tonight, but he'll find a suitable replacement.