Wrestling Lockup with Brandon, brought to you by Triple Threat CLE. It's time for this week's RAW recap.
- Michael Cole and the announce team inform us that Randy Orton is MIA and think that The Wyatt Family may have had something to do with it.
- Backstage, Dean Ambrose now needs a new partner with Randy Orton missing, but says he'll go it alone if he has to.
- Michael Cole and the announce team inform us that The Authority have suspended Corporate Kane for his actions running RAW last week.
- Backstage, Seth Rollins criticizes to Triple H and Stephanie McMahon on what Roman Reigns and Dean Ambrose just did. Shawn Michaels stops by and suggests Rollins teaming with Reigns and Ambrose against The Wyatt Family, tonight. Triple H is hesitant, but Michaels says Rollins is treated like a baby. Rollins agrees to the match and says he's going to be Mr. Show Stopper.
- Backstage, Paige denies attacking Nattie Neidhart and claims it could have been anyone that hates the Divas Revolution. Maybe it was Lita, or Alundra Blayze.
- Backstage, Seth Rollins says tonight is not a Shield reunion, he's just proving that he's the man and if need be he'll take out Roman Reigns and Dean Ambrose both.