Wrestling Lockup with Brandon, brought to you by Triple Threat CLE. It's time for this week's TNA Impact recap for the week.
- This week's Impact took place at the Impact Zone in Orlando, Florida. This week TNA held week seven of the TNA World Title Series, as TNA looks to crown a new TNA World Heavyweight Champion.
- Matt Hardy and Ethan Carter Face To Face Segment: Matt says him advancing proves he's ready, is on the road to winning back his TNA World Title, brags about sweeping his division and talks highly of Robbie E and The Wolves. EC3 gives props to Hardy, but Hardy isn't in EC3's division so EC3 says Hardy's wins don't matter. EC3 calls Hardy a loser and the tournament won't end until EC3 is the TNA World Champion. Hardy says he hopes to face EC3 in the tournament to prove his win wasn't a fluke. EC3 says he's the face of TNA and will get his vengeance on Hardy.
- Eric Young Promo: EY says the best thing for James Storm is to not show up tonight, Storm will get hurt, Storm is a shadow of his old self, is nothing and EY is a world class athlete, man and maniac.
- Tigre Uno defeated Manik, by pinfall: The match closes out with Uno heading to the top rope, but Manik knocks Uno off. Uno hits a drop kick, but Manik comes back with a sit out scoop slam for a near fall. Uno hits a corner running drop kick, a twisting senton splash and finishes Manik off with the Sabertooth Splash for the pinfall. Tigre Uno picks up 3 points for the pinfall.
- TNA World Title Series Announcement: Next week there will be a triple threat match between Manik, Tigre Uno and DJ Z. The first two competitors that score pinfalls advance in the tournament and the remaining wrestler is eliminated.
- Matt Hardy Interview: Hardy says things with EC3 have gotten personal, EC3 disrespected the Hardy Family, Hardy will win their feud and regain the TNA World Title. Matt says he vacated the title because he knew he could win it back. Matt says nobody will stop him and if he has to clean sweep through the tournament now, then that's what he'll do. Matt says he'd like to face Bobby Roode, because Roode is a TNA corner stone.
- Eric Young Promo: EY says he's been doubted his whole life, but proves everyone wrong. He's a winner, a man who has advanced and a man that will never stop winning.
- Ethan Carter Interview: EC3 says he won't be ok until he beats Matt Hardy, is taking this personally, but is not obsessed with Hardy, he's obsessed with beating Hardy. EC3 doesn't care who advances in the tournament because the TNA World Title will be his again soon.
** TNA World Title Series Scoreboard **
- Tag Team Specialists Group: Matt Hardy 9 points, Robbie E. 3 points, Davey Richards 1 point, Eddie Edwards 1 point
Hardy clinches a next round spot
Edwards is eliminated
- Future 4 Group: Eli Drake 7 points, Micah 4 points, Jessie Godderz 3 points, Crimson 0 points
Drake clinches a next round spot
Crimson is eliminated.
X Division Group: Tigre Uno 6 points, Manik 6 points, DJ Z 6 points, Mark Andrews 0 points
Andrews is eliminated.
- Originals Group: Eric Young 6 points, Bobby Roode 6 points, Abyss 3 points, James Storm 3 points
Young and Roode clinches next round
Abyss and Storm are eliminated
- UK Group: Drew Galloway 6 points, Bram 3 points, Rockstar Spud 3 points, Grado 0 points
Grado is eliminated.
- Champions Group: Ethan Carter 7 points, Austin Aries 4 points, Bobby Lashley 3 points, Mr. Anderson 0 points
EC3 clinches a next round spot
Mr. Anderson is eliminated.
- Wildcard Group: Mahabali Shera 9 points, Kenny King 3 points, Aiden O'Shea 3 points, Crazy Steve 0 points
Shera clinches a next round spot
Crazy Steve is eliminated.
- Knockouts Group: Gail Kim 6 points, Awesome Kong 6 points, Madison Rayne 3 points, Brooke Tessmacher 3 points
Kim and Kong clinch a next round spot Rayne and Tessmacher are eliminated.