Wrestling Lockup with Brandon, brought to you by Triple Threat CLE, brings you the RAW Recap for the week.
This week RAW was live in Buckeye Nation, Columbus, Ohio! Mick Foley announces WWE Universal Champion Kevin Owens' next match at WWE Royal Rumble in January, with a special stipulation, to kick off RAW. Rusev battled Big Cass in a one on one match. Cedric Alexander battled Noam Dar in one on one Cruiserweight Division action. The New Day, Sheamus and Cesaro battled The Club and The Shining Stars in an Eight Man Tag Team Match. Neville explains his heel turn at WWE Roadblock. Sin Cara battled Titus O’Neil in a one on one match. New WWE RAW Women's Champion Charlotte battled Bayley in a non title one on one match. Main Event time saw WWE Universal Champion Kevin Owens and Chris Jericho battled WWE United States Champion Roman Reigns and Seth Rollins in tag team action.
** RAW **
- Rusev vs. Big Cass: The match quickly ends in a DQ, as Cass traps Rusev in the corner, repeatedly stomps on Rusev without stopping and gets DQ'ed. After the match, Rusev kicks Cass in the knee and finally retreats.
Winner: Rusev, by DQ.
- Backstage, Mick Foley congratulates Cesaro and Sheamus on their tag team title win at WWE Roadblock and presents them with new red strapped titles.
- Cedric Alexander vs. Noam Dar: The match closes out with Dar missing a double foot stomp, allowing Alexander to hit a handspring spin kick. Alexander hits Dar with the Lumbar Check and scores the pinfall. After the match, Dar continues to make passes at Alexander's girlfriend Alicia Fox.
Winner: Cedric Alexander, by pinfall.
- The New Day Promo: The New Day state that they will not mourn over losing the tag titles, instead they will win them back. Sheamus and Cesaro interrupt and Sheamus says it's a new day with new champions. Sheamus and Cesaro begin to bicker with each other as Kofi wonders how they received new titles when they've only held them one day. Kofi then says he's glad they lost the titles to someone like Cesaro, but not Sheamus. Sheamus and Cesaro argue over who's better and Sheamus takes credit for ending The New Day's reign. Woods mentions all of The New Days accomplishments and knows Sheamus can't top any of that. Luke Gallows and Karl Anderson interrupt next and take credit for beating down The New Day weekly and helping Sheamus and Cesaro win the titles. The Shining Stars interrupt next and offer time shares. Cesaro rips up the pamphlet and a brawl breaks out to end the segment.
Winners: The New Day, Sheamus and Cesaro, by submission.
- Backstage, Enzo gets a letter from WWE Corporate stating he must attend sensitivity training for exposing himself a few weeks back on TV.
- Backstage, Enzo attends his sensitivity training.
Winner: No Contest
Winner: Bayley, by pinfall.
- Backstage, Enzo is in his sensitivity training role playing with Jinder Mahal. Enzo asks if it would be insensitive to slap Mahal. The instructor says yes.
- Backstage, Rusev and Jinder Mahal end up jumping Enzo and beating him down. Lana gets a slap in on Enzo and Rusev suplexes Enzo through the catering table.
Winners: Roman Reigns and Seth Rollins, by DQ.